Technical Facility Manager
Interactive Brokers is looking to fill a Technical Facilities Manager, the position is a full-time job open ing for a professional, motivated and technologically oriented candidate:
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Data Center Operations
- Cable & Power Management
- Data center and data closet monitoring
- Workplace Management
- Responsible for drawing and updating floor plans
- Coordinate workplace setups, moves and transfers
- Physical Security and Building Management
- Building & IBG space
- Power & Electricity Oversight
- Security Administrator for video security system
- Management of projects in regard to construction/expansions
- Infrastructure documentation and contract management
- Work in a corporate group to further develop group wide standards
- Data Center Operations
Qualification & Skills
- 3 – 5 years experience in a similar position
- Bachelor degree in information system or related field preferred
- Strong organizational skills as well as ability to multitask
- Ability to handle dynamic and stressful situations in a professional manner
- Proactive and switched on, and quick comprehension
- Fluent in English (daily use) and German
If you have motivation and initiative, are analytical and methodical, we can offer you a position that will be both, challenging and rewarding. You will be part of a team that is not only building one of the world’s strongest trading and brokerage brands, but also uses technology in all aspects of its business to generate prudent, controlled growth. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info