SOFTWARE ARCHITECT FOR NETWORK MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (D/F/M)
Full-time (40 hours/ week), permanent, immediately available
Are you an experienced engineer looking for a new challenge in which you can contribute your knowledge
of the structure and requirements of modern software architecture? Would you like to be able to participate
in independent projects? Are you enthusiastic about team-oriented work in an international company?
Then take the chance and bring your talent to bear with us.
- You are responsible for the architecture and system design of software applications for our
network management systems
- You develop application software
- You will be the contact to our customers to answer technical inquiries
- You work closely with other development areas and product management
- ETH / FH Engineer specializing in computer science, electrical engineering, communications
engineering or comparable
- Good knowledge of network management
- Several years of experience in software development in the Java environment and in software
- You can score points if you already have knowledge of Linux, C / C ++, Python, databases,
networks, and the cloud
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
- You are a team player who is characterized by creativity and a high willingness to learn.
- A secure job in an innovative company
- Independent and at the same time team-oriented work in a pleasant working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours with the option of Home Office
Your place of work
For over 25 years, the leading telecommunication operators in Europe, Africa, Central and South America have
been counting on our products to operate their networks for data transmission as well as energy and network
management. With our R&D department, an own manufacturing division and direct sales and service, 250
employees are working together with our customers. In a market that is full of new developments, we are
operating from our headquarters in Germany and Switzerland with our branch offices in London, Mexico-City,
Paris, São Paulo, Turin and Vienna.