Director, Executive Compensation (m/f/d)
In our Talent & Rewards segment, we help clients align their talent and rewards strategy with their business strategy to achieve long-term success. We rely on data, analytics and experience to pinpoint the talent and workforce needs that are vital to their overall performance.
We are global advisory company with local presence in Switzerland. As such, we provide advice to the largest companies in Switzerland and other multinational companies with headquarters in Switzerland. In addition, we work together with colleagues across the globe on a daily basis in order to support our globally operating clients.
To support the growth of this innovative team, we are looking for an
Director, E xecutive Compensation (m/f/d)
You will serve as a strategic advisor to Swiss clients around their Executive Compensation challenges, manage, expand and acquire client relationships, and be pivotal to the EC community in Switzerland, Europe and also globally. You will also lead on the local Executive Compensation sales and marketing strategy, in alignment with the broader Talent & Rewards vision. You will contribute with your thought leadership to the overall development of the T&R business in Switzerland.
You will be based in our Zurich office, but are also expected to travel as required.
You will be expected to contribute to the business in Switzerland by focusing on the following:
- Understanding the Executive Compensation market and competitive landscape in Switzerland, key regional and global trends
- Developing the business and contributing to local WTW brand building
- Leading and developing relationships with marquee clients
- Establishing oneself as a key advisor to clients and provide consistent, superior relationship management
- Demonstrating ability to grow people by effectively mentoring and coaching staff within the business
- Building relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-business teams
- Leveraging intellectual capital that has been developed and tailoring the content to meet the needs of the clients
- Partnering with corporate marketing to develop creative marketing strategies and collateral materials
- Demonstrating exceptional project management capabilities
- Significant experience in a senior role in the areas of Executive Compensation, Corporate Governance, preferably also Compensation Committee advisory
- Track-record of successfully advising listed companies, preferably in Switzerland, at Executive/Board/RemCo level
- In-depth knowledge of tax, corporate finance, regulatory and accounting requirements in order to design executive compensation plans including: annual, equity and other long or short term incentive plans
- Recognised advisor in the Swiss Executive Compensation community
- Experience with and passion for business development
- Proven business management skills, including financial and people management
- Collaborative business style, internally and externally
- Experience in coaching and developing others
- Excellent client relationship skills, interpersonal skills and entrepreneurial attitude
- Commitment to quality and professionalism; continuously working to achieve the highest quality standards
- An executive presence with polished and well developed written and oral communication skills and ability to influence senior management and work across all levels of an organization
- Fluency in English and (Swiss) German is a must, French is a benefit
At Willis Towers Watson, you will discover an international, diverse, team-oriented and flexible working environment with colleagues who power clients’ ambitions in areas of people, risk and capital. We offer a competitive salary/benefits package, a bonus scheme, and an interesting career within the leading global advisory, broking and solutions company.
For more information, please visit our website on www.willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer.
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU or EFTA nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland.
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential.