Are you interested in working for a company that is passionate about its customers? That lives its values and nurtures its employees? Then Medela is the company for you.
Founded in 1961 by Olle Larsson and headquartered in Switzerland, Medela today is led by his son Michael Larsson. Medela concentrates on two business units: "Human Milk", with basic research recognised globally and leading in the development and manufacture of breastfeeding products and solutions, and "Healthcare", engineering and manufacturing highly innovative medical vacuum technology solutions. Medela has 19 subsidiaries in Europe, North America and Asia, distributes its products in over 100 countries and employs over 1,600 staff worldwide.
To maintain and enhance the market leadership position on a global scale Medela is seeking at our headquarter in Baar a
Senior SAP Project Manager (m/f) 100%
The senior SAP Project Manager will lead the Medela Operations Model (MOM) process implementation together with our implementation partner into the Medela SAP S/4 landscape do drive the current business transformation, through which the organization aims to maintain and enhance its market leadership position on a global scale.
- Own and coordinate the project planning activities and drive the execution of the Medela Operations Model (MOM) based on SAP S/4 for the Medela entities
- Evaluate complex situations accurately and identify viable solutions that create successful outcome for the business
- Manage relationship with project stakeholders, keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues in order to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables
- Manage and communicate a clear vision of the project’s objectives, and motivate the project team to achieve them; create a project environment that enables peak performance by team members
- Proactively identify changes in work scope and ensure appropriate planning measures are taken with internal and external stakeholders to reassess and amend the scope of work requirements, budget and timeline
- Manage the financial aspects of the project
- Analyze risk, establish contingency plans ad identify trigger events and responsibilities for initiating mitigating action
- Determine what constitutes successful closure for all parties. Gain acceptance and sign-off by all parties when closure is attained
- Proactively manage project stakeholder satisfaction to position
- Use customer and delivery organization feedback to develop future-oriented customer service strategies and support continuous improvement
- Build relationships with peers, managing directors and other key stakeholders to ensure exceptional communication through both formal and informal channels
- High energy, dynamic individual with prior work experience of leading SAP projects during the transition of an international organization
- Individual with a broad spectrum of experience in program and people management, with proven track records of successful implemented SAP projects
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams within a formalized methodology
- Demonstrated expertise in creating and maintaining project deliverables such as, project charter, project management plan, status reports, project timesheets, communications plan, budget and schedule
- Has completed several full lifecycle projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- English: Fluent
At Medela, you will be joining a global community of colleagues, united by the purpose that drives our business: helping people. Medela exists to advance human health and wellbeing through knowledge-based and innovative human milk and medical vacuum solutions.
Our employees are empowered to serve this purpose in a family-owned company that is growing rapidly around the world. We value intensive exchanges, diverse perspectives, and unbureaucratic decisions. You will have the opportunity to develop at an international level, and witness the direct impact your work has on our company’s success.
If you are interested in this opportunity, Sabine Zuch, HR Business Partner, is looking forward to receiving your application.
For this position we only consider direct applications - thank you for your understanding.
» back to search
Medela AG, Lättichstrasse 4b, 6340 Baar www.medela.ch