Inbound Operations & Customs Specialist
At a Glance:
We are looking for an Inbound Operations & Customs Specialist to join our Supply Chain and Logistics Team. You will work closely with our International Trade, Sourcing, Warehouse, and Customer Services teams as well as our Suppliers and Customs Brokers to assure that all import and export daily operations are customs compliant. You will be part of the creation and mainstreaming of new customs processes, guidelines, and systems that will be implemented across the company; with you in the driver’s seat.
The Supply Chain team at On converts innovative product designs and prototypes into commercialized products and brings them into the hands of our customers. We are a data-driven and action-oriented team that establishes and follows processes, but also continuously challenges the status quo and"industry standard". Being part of the Logistics team, you will contribute significantly to an efficient and compliant product flow between suppliers, warehouses, and customers around the world.
- Create processes to streamline our customs operations for greater efficiency and accountability
- Work closely with our suppliers and colleagues in the countries of sourcing to ensure completeness and correctness of shipping documents(e.g. preferential COOs are provided on time, and correctly)
- Preparation of commercial invoices for customs valuation purposes across the supply chain
- Be the main point of contact for our customs brokers, provide documentation for shipments and ad-hoc support on daily requests
- Collect, prepare, review and archive all customs documentation inbound and outbound shipments to ensure completeness and correct information filing including importer of record, tariff classification, customs value, origin, etc.
- Support process automation projects related to document creation, validation, distribution, and archiving
- Work together with our Customer Service Teams B2B and B2C to assure commercial invoices for customs valuation purposes are correct and provided on time
- Management of customs authorizations and licenses, as well as other customs broker related topics(e.g. bonds)
- You have successfully completed a degree as Foreign Trade Specialist, you have a customs broker background/license, or any comparable qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in Customs or Foreign Trade
- Experience in warehouse management is a plus
- You have good project management and data analytics skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage cross-functional topics, and to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Able to deal with different stakeholders, excellent communication skills, able to translate complex technical issues to non-experts
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!