EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for an experienced System Engineer to come on board and support our operation in Zürich.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM.
Come and join EPAM where Engineering is in our DNA.
- Good understanding of web application architecture
- Application servers (Tomcat, Websphere), web servers (Apache)
- Good knowledge of Linux systems (Redhat 6 and 7)
- Shell scripting (read and create new shell scripts), Perl and Python would be an advantage
- Basic networking knowledge (e.g. firewalls)
- Advantage: some Docker and Ansible experience
- Database (Oracle preferable, MSSQL would be an advantage) knowledge
- Java programming experience
- Git, Jenkins, Maven
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews