Software Delivery Lead
Software Delivery Lead
Apply NowSave JobRemove JobJob ID 117181Date posted 06.10.2021Location : Mechelen, Belgium | Schiphol, Netherlands | Geneva, Switzerland
Job Purpose and Impact
The Software Delivery Lead will coordinate efforts to define product line specific business requirements, implements improved business processes, ensures successful deployment of the new blockchain-like (Splinter/GRID) systems and enhancements, coordinates complex systems and process testing and assists with functional stabilization efforts with an insight to the global impacts and implications with our trading partners. In this role, you will lead the implementation for a specific functional area and product line and will require global collaboration and teamwork within the business, global information technology and trading partners. This role is part of the Cargill Horizons team, positioned in commercial excellence.
• Lead the implementation of complex system and deployment for the primary functional area and ensure consistent implementation of system configuration and processes throughout the organization are reviewed and approved by process sponsors.
• Identify and lead complex deployment activities, partnering with subject matter experts and business leaders across the product line and promote feature change in the organization.
• Use deep knowledge of business and data principles and practices, to define the strategic plans and improve client success to meet specific business functional area requirements during the deployment of new Splinter/GRID (blockchain-like) systems and enhancements.
• Ensure that implemented design and process changes are aligned with the internal control framework and the global process organization and identify places where synergies can be aligned globally.
• Develop the integrated project plans and ensure organizational readiness and commitment to ongoing enhancements, optimization and realization activities.
• Define deployment objectives and scope, measure and monitor project progress to identify variances from the plan and make needed corrections for implementation, resolving issues independently.
• Update all relevant stakeholders and involved parties of project status, issues and risks regarding deployment.
• Implement, maintain and communicate metrics to track solution stabilization and value gained through optimization initiatives.
• Other duties as assigned
• Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Strong analytical skills capable of breaking down complex issue to identify key drivers and global upstream and downstream impacts
• Minimum of six years of related work experience
• Minimum of two years of experience in project management or deployment position.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in software development practices.
• Business processes and supply chain experience.
• Trading, risk management, agricultural or fast moving consumer goods industry experience.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Apply NowSave JobRemove Job