Design Quality Engineer - e-Bike (m/f/d) 100%
Are you a bike enthusiast? Are you obsessed with details and problem solving? Are you willing to jump in the innovation process of high-performance products to make them perfect? If you can answer these questions with yes, we would like to talk to you.
To strengthen our e-Bike Quality Team located in Cham (ZG), Switzerland, we are seeking a Design Quality Engineer to commence immediately or by agreement.
How you’ll make a difference
- Support the development process for new bikes
- Follow NPI projects for new eBikes and eBike frames
- Ensure the perfect integration off all bike components
- Support Product Managers and Engineers to ensure the achievement of Specialized quality standards
- Monitor the development process to ensure project risks are identified and addressed
- Manage the production approval process for new products
- Define the quality requirements of the product
- Drive the approval process for components and assemblies
- Lead the integration of an international team
- Communicate product requirements between engineering and manufacturing team
- Consolidate the feedback of similar products already on the market into requirements for new developments
- Ensure the lessons learnt from a project are documented and shared across teams
What you need to win
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or related fields
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance and Product development process
- Experience of manufacturing environment and assembly techniques. Experience in welding, machining and composites as a plus
- Knowledge of FMEA, SPC and Six Sigma
- Excellent communication skills as you will collaborate with and coordinate between quality, engineering and manufacturing team based in Europe, US and Asia
- Knowledge of Jira/Confluence as a plus
- Ability to multitask effectively among different projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken), Chinese is a plus
- Passion for cycling is a plus
What we offer: We are a dynamic and multicultural team within an innovative and growing environment. You can look forward to a modern working space, lunch rides, social security- and many other benefits.
You are interested? We look forward to receiving your compelling application stating your salary expectation and earliest starting date. Please submit your application exclusively via our online career portal. Applications via e-mail, mail or employment agencies will not be considered.
Specialized Europe GmbH - Human Resources - Werkstattgasse 10 - CH-6330 Cham
At Specialized, innovation has guided our every decision since 1974. As more riders of all ages discover the joy of riding a bike, we’re here to do the best work of our lives to push the greatest human powered machine into the future. We believe that bikes have the power to change lives, and serve as a powerful weapon against climate change. We’re a team of barrier-breakers, disrupters, and problem solvers. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where every teammate can succeed as we inspire riders everywhere.