Azure Analytics Engineer (Zurich, Switzerland)
«Making sense of data is the winning competence in all industries.»
We build D ONE with the belief that every company will be a data company. Since our beginnings, we help our clients to make sense of their data and generate value.
In this role you will advise our clients during the conception, planning, and implementation of analytics solutions in Azure. You will work with the project team to provide our clients the high quality and reliability we are known for.
Your tasks will include:
- Understanding the business processes.
- Facilitating the requirements' understanding and engineering process.
- Building end-to-end data products on Azure.
- Presenting your results to middle and top management.
What you bring:
- Domain knowledge in at least one industry.
- Down-to-earth and pragmatic results-oriented attitude while advising our clients.
- Knowledge of cloud computing infrastructure and building scalable, distributed systems.
- Proven hands-on experience with the Microsoft data platform (SQL Server, Azure SQL DB, Azure DW, Azure ML, Analytics Platform Server, HD Insight, Stream Insight, Power BI).
- University degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science or Engineering.
What we offer:
- An uncomplicated and low noise environment that enables to focus on what matters most.
- An international team of talented people from diverse backgrounds that have ambitions, always enjoy an additional challenge, and know how to have fun at work.
- Further development opportunities through our D ONE Academy including mentoring program, knowledge sharing sessions, expert and working groups, as well as tailor-made soft-skill and leadership training.
- Frequent offsite socializing events.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Strive to understand your clients' needs.
- Deliver outstanding results with high business value in a comprehensible form.
- Have the intellectual agility required to get job done in an easy-to-do-business-with way.
- Value clever and creative team play.
Are you interested in joining a great team with a proven track record and to work on projects that will constantly challenge you?
We are happy to receive your application with reference:
D ONE Solutions AG
Hans Peter Gränicher