Hitachi Zosen Inova (HZI) is a global market leader in energy from waste (EfW) and renewable gas. HZI acts as an engineering, procurement and construction contractor and project developer, delivering complete turnkey plants and system solutions for thermal and biological EfW recovery. HZI's Service Group combines its own research and development with comprehensive manufacturing and erection capabilities to support our clients throughout the entire life cycle of their plant.
- You have full responsibility to train customers for our Energy from Waste (EfW) projects
- You organize trainings on site and occasionally online for technicians, operators, plant managers etc.
- For those trainings you create project specific training material from templates and provide material for our Interactive Training System
- You coordinate and supervise trainings given by suppliers
- You negotiate training concepts with our customers during tender phase
- You travel to site up to 30%
- You are a trained engineer (mechanical / process / elecetrical) with
- 3+ years' experience in commissioning, plant operations or as plant technician
- You are passionate by the EfW market and by training technical; ideally you already have first experiences in training professionals or you are motivated to attend further education
- You have excellent communication and didactical skills, combined with strong organizational skills and service orientation
- You can read P-IDs, are tech-savvy and enjoy working with different IT tools
- You are fluent in English; German, French or, Turkish are a plus
- Flexible work location (Zurich, Cologne, Zeven, Farnborough)
- Responsible challenge with diversified field of activity
- Team-oriented working atmosphere in an international Company
- Personal development opportunities through own Inova Academy
- Inclusive work culture
- Excellent employment conditions
ContactDo you have any questions? Please contact us.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Florence Zufferey +41 44 277 19 19