Hitachi Zosen Inova (HZI) is a global market leader in energy from waste (EfW) and renewable gas. HZI acts as an engineering, procurement and construction contractor and project developer, delivering complete turnkey plants and system solutions for thermal and biological EfW recovery. HZI's Service Group combines its own research and development with comprehensive manufacturing and erection capabilities to support our clients throughout the entire life cycle of their plant.
Technology Innovator Flue Gas Treatment
- You lead and drive R&D projects for our Flue Gas Treatment (FGT) technology to develop new standards in FGT processes and hardware
- You conduct theoretical investigations, practical tests, and experiments on large-scale plants
- You design, program and commission dedicated control logics for FGT technologies
- You conduct technology evaluations and feasibility-related studies
- You coordinate project team members, experts and stakeholders globally (internal and external)
- MSc (or PhD) in chemical / mechanical / process engineer with 10+ years' experience as process engineer or process innovation in FGT (preferably in Energy from Waste plants)
- Solid understanding of fluid mechanics, process designs, mathematical modelling, and CFD calculation analysis
- Experience in programming and simulating with Python / MatLab
- Ambitious personality, eager to deliver results, with good communication and cooperative skills
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Responsible challenge with diversified field of activity
- Team-oriented working atmosphere in an international Company
- Personal development opportunities through own Inova Academy
- Opportunity to gain an insight into various technical disciplines
- Excellent employment conditions
- Attractive working place (central, good transport links)
- Modern infrastructure
ContactDo you have any questions? Please contact us.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Florence Zufferey +41 44 277 19 19