- You are part of PwC Switzerland's workplace engineering team. Together, you are responsible for end-user computing services - laptops, mobile devices and virtualized desktops. This includes operating, developing and continuously improving our services in terms of hardware and software platforms, policies and processes.
- You take end-to-end responsibility for your services - from understanding business processes and demands to implement innovative solutions to successful handover into daily operations. This includes analyzing and fixing problems in 2nd level support and coordinating third-level support (global PwC teams, external vendors).
- As the IT Endpoint Engineer you'll be responsible for PwC Workplace Services, just as Windows computers, mobile devices and Mac's. This contains strong collaboration with local and global IT teams.
- As part of the IT in the larger PwC network, you contribute to local and global IT projects. You enjoy working with other colleagues from other countries and understand large-scale distributed projects and their operational model. You provide engineering expertise and implement solutions that allow our business to grow. At the same time, you ensure that our endpoints are secure and compliant with local and global policies.
IT Endpoint Engineer
IT Endpoint Engineer
- You have experience as a IT endpoint engineer and a solid technical background: (i) Endpoint management with MS SCCM and/or VMware Workspace ONE, (ii) Endpoint security with Microsoft Defender, Qualys and/or other 3rd party tools, (iii) Active Directory and GPO management & Windows 10, (iv) Automation using PowerShell (and other scripting languages).
- As a specialist, you bring experience in troubleshooting and resolving issues that pop up during projects or in day-to-day operations. You know how to analyze problems in a structured and methodical way and think "outside the box" to achieve a good solution, e.g. by utilizing monitoring tools and network traces to identify bottlenecks.
- You bring a strong positive and service-oriented attitude, take ownership of your services and you like to communicate to end-users, managers and colleagues. An ITIL foundation certification is a plus.
- You feel strongly about endpoint security and have worked with antivirus, privilege management and anti-malware tools and products like Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Thycotic, NexThink, Digital Guardian, Cylance.
- You have a "can do" attitude and welcome new challenges. You like working on multiple tasks in parallel and are ready to take on responsibility from day one.
- You are fluent (written and spoken) in English. German language skills are preferred but not a must.
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and adapt, develop, grow and transform the future of our firm and industry? Then trust to go aheader with us.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.
PwC, Birchstrasse 160, 8050 Zürich