Senior Manager - Digital HR Transformation in Zurich
In a world that's changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our 'North Star' guiding our more than 300,000 people - providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly drive our clients into the future.
Our People Advisory Services business (PAS) is focused on people management and our vision is to help our clients get it right in all its facets. PAS has three key pillars: Transformation (Workforce Advisory), mobile talent and workforce enablement (Integrated Mobility) and transactions (Reward). In Workforce Advisory, where this position is located in, we help organizations put talent and purpose at the heart of their transformation agenda.
What you can expect - enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- Drive market opportunities and develop solutions for clients
- Spearhead the next generation of new business opportunities and long-term client relationships
- Lead and deliver for HR projects within complex and multi-national environments
- Analyze, design and deliver creative and innovative solutions tailored to client needs in the area of organizational or process changes and business transformations
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams to deliver high quality services in line with our proven global methodologies and tools
- Promote the professional and personal development of team members and take the lead in knowledge sharing and training delivery activities
- Keep up to date with current developments and trends in HR consulting
- Lead Diverse team which deeply believes in teaming, trust and respect
What you can contribute - skills for shaping the future
- 10+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience in Digital HR
- Proven track record in set-up and roll-out of initiatives and programs covering HRIS Strategy, HR Service delivery and HR Shared Services
- Sector experience in Life Sciences or Consumer Technology would be an asset
- Ability to manage diverse teams on multiple projects and provide direction, inspiration and motivation to team members
- Proven track record in initiating and fostering sustainable client relationships
- Proficiency in English and German/Swiss German is a must<
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to demonstrate initiative and a flexible working style within multi-national teams
Stick to your plans and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
Your ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you'll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.