Claims Product Owner 80-100%
In this role as a Product Owner, you will steer the development of our claims business across all lines of business. Your focus will be on digitalising and automatising our department. It will be up to you to develop and collect innovative ideas, prioritize those for the business analyst and developer teams to realize Zurich's vision.
What you do
- Contribute to defining the product vision and concrete features and act as the "voice of the customer"
- Coordinate communication among all relevant parties including business owners and the technical development team to ensure everyone is working towards the shared goals and objectives
- Actively manage the product backlog by creating and prioritizing backlog items based on client's needs and our overall strategy
- Provide guidance, review and feedback to a group of Business Analysts in their daily sprint activities
- Ensure that all process, KPI and system relevant dependencies are considered whilst working on the product iteration
- Project Management for selected Claims Projects
What you bring
- Business analysis/Product ownership experience in insurance/financial services industry
- Experience in the Claims Department or in a function with claims dependency is a plus
- Excellent team player. Able to collaborate with a very diverse team and show leadership
- Pragmatic, proactive and solution oriented
- Experience in Agile working methodology
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Fluency in both English and German languages is a must. Every other Swiss national language is a plus
- Project Management experience is a plus
Recruiting Consultant: Sven Endruscheit
The position can be staffed full time or part time and allows remote work up to 50%. The work location is in Zurich. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Motivation Letter? Not needed. We would be happy to get to know you personally and learn about your motivation.
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer on our career site .
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 210 countries and territories to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich, we foster a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our purpose and values are designed to protect, inspire confidence and help our employees reach their full potential. We value and defend what is right and promote opportunities for equity among our professionals, regardless of gender, disability, LGBTQ +, race, ethnicity, generations, belief, etc. Our talent acquisition and hiring processes respect this commitment daily. Join Zurich and be part of this culture.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents neither via our employees nor through our online career portal. We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.