As one of the world's largest insurance and financial services companies, we support people all around the world who dare to be brave. In the process, we regularly challenge the status quo and push ahead with changes in order to reinforce our leading position. Be part of our team!
Behavioral Economist (w/m/d+) 80 - 100 %
At Allianz, our purpose is to secure our clients future. To do that and deliver value for our stakeholders, we need to understand how humans act and decide. For that reason, Allianz Suisse establishes a new center of excellence in Behavioral Economics. Based in Zurich it will cooperate with units across all of Allianz Group and design, test, and roll-out novel solutions based on behavioral science. I will consist of multiple experts in behavioral sciences, business, data science and project management.
In this exciting role you contribute holistically to behavioral economics projects that we do with Allianz companies across the world. You will identify improvement potential across our value chain, research the behavioral science behind these and create better solutions for our stakeholders. Doing that, you strive for exceptional performance and are entrepreneurial by nature. This is one of multiple advertised positions for the Center of Excellence.
- Support behavioral economics projects across our value chain and geographies and lead sub-projects
- Conduct behavioral research (quantitative and qualitative) and understand human decision-making
- Design better behavioral solutions, test them with scientific methods / business experiments, and support their adoption by Allianz
- Be an ambassador for BE in Allianz Group
- Master in behavioral economics, psychology, cognitive neuroscience or related field
- 2+ years experience in applying behavioral economics; agency or consulting experience is a plus
- Experience in business experiments and qualitative as well as quantitative research methods
- Good presentation and communication skills, someone who can work across hierarchy levels and business functions
- Strong organizational and project management skills are a huge plus
- Fluent in English, other major European languages (e.g., German, French, Italian) are advantageous
You love to challenge the status quo and shape the future together with your colleagues. We look forward to your application.
058 358 06 06
Allianz Suisse Versicherungs-Gesellschaft AG, Direktion