Sensile Medical AG
Date de publication :22 mars 2023
Taux d'activité :100%
Type de contrat :Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail :Olten
Gerresheimer is the global partner for pharmaceutics, biotech, healthcare, and cosmetics with a very broad product range for pharmaceutical and cosmetic packaging solutions and drug delivery systems. The company is an innovative solution provider from concept to delivery of the end product. Gerresheimer achieves its ambitious goals through a high level of innovative strength, industrial competence and concentration on quality and customer focus. In developing innovative and sustainable solutions, Gerresheimer relies on a comprehensive international network with numerous innovation and production centers in Europe, America and Asia. Gerresheimer produces close to its customers worldwide with around 11,000 employees and generated annual revenues in 2022 of EUR 1.8bn. With its products and solutions, Gerresheimer plays an essential role in people's health and well-being.
The following position is at the interface between our sales and development departments. Its main goal is to elaborate project offers, calculate their costs and timeline based on early requirements and information provided by our potential customers. This requires discussing potential new projects with customers to get an understanding of the product features that they require, establishing a preliminary product concept and planning a project to develop it.
- Product concept and project planning and calculation for customer offers
- Support of sales dept. for technical matters and discussion with customers
- Discussing and recording customer requirement for new projects
- Managing the elaboration of concept for the evaluation of efforts and costs of new projects
- Identifying suppliers and requesting offers for external services belonging to the new project
- Support Sales, Business Development and Product Management Dept. for the redaction of customer offers
- Coordination of calculation efforts with other Gerresheimer sites, mainly in Germany and USA
- Support of / exchange with project leader for the estimate of project budgets once the project is started
- Develop investment scenarios for the calculated projects
- Optimization / improvement of the calculation process and tools for Sales Engineering
- Cooperation with Dept. Sales, Product Development, Quality and Regulatory Affairs
- Technical education (Studies FH, ETH) or equivalent with further training in business matter
- Experience in a similar position, e.g. 1- to 3-year experience in Project Management
- Experience in the medical device, pharmaceutical or medtech industry
- Analytical capabilities, multi-disciplinary thinking as well as capability to communicate at various level with customers and other external partners
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and independently
- Knowledge on the corresponding standards and laws and their requirements, an advantage (ISO 13485, 21 CFR 820, ISO 14971, etc.)
- Knowledge in electronics and/or mechanical design CAD an advantage
- A good command of English (speaking and writing) and of German
- A good working knowledge of the MS-Office suite, in particular of MS-Excel
We offer a challenging, international environment and the opportunity to actively contribute to the company and different teams with knowledge and engagement, and to develop personally. We also offer a modern workplace in a historic building, advanced and flexible working conditions as well as salaries according to performance and well-developed social benefits.
Interested? Please upload your complete application (letter of motivation, CV, job references, diplomas / certificates) by clicking on the "apply now" button. We look forward to reading from you.
Your contact person - For further information please contact the recruitment team, +41 62 209 71 00