Legal Counsel (60% as of March 15, 2019 or upon agreement)
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. As the term "Market Expansion Services" suggests, DKSH helps other companies and brands to grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 825 business locations in 37 countries – 800 of them in Asia – and 31,970 specialized staff, DKSH generated net
sales of CHF 11.0 billion in 2017.
We are currently looking for a motivated and passionate colleague to join our Group Legal Team based in Zurich Seefeld. Because of the nature of the role you will cooperate with many colleagues across Europe and Asia.
- Advise the Group in a variety of commercial legal fields (e.g. corporate-, commercial-, capital market-, intellectual property-, competition-, labor-, and M&A laws) and manage legal implications for the business
- Manage, advise on and negotiate commercial contracts for the Group’s Business Units Technology and Performance Materials worldwide
- Prepare the Annual General Meeting of DKSH Holding Ltd.
- Manage litigations/arbitrations (including interactions with external legal counsels) and represent the Group in legal proceedings
- Manage and execute Group legal projects to ensure areas needing change and improvement are acted upon
- Master’s degree in Law (from a top-tier university or with honors; admission to the bar as an advantage)
- Minimum of two to three years’ experience in an in-house role or in a law firm
- Experience with a well-regarded legal department or with a top-tier law firm as an advantage
- Ability to work in a precise, independent, pragmatic, and hands-on manner; demonstrating problemsolving attitude and to prioritize and manage multiple deadlines
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders from diverse backgrounds
- Experience in the distribution industry as an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to be applied in an international environment
- Fluent in English; German or any additional main Asian language as an advantage
- Readiness to travel occasionally
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office applications
- Acting with integrity, self-driven, resilient, team-oriented, considerate, and culturally-savvy personality
At DKSH you will experience a dynamic and international environment with a diverse range of colleagues, business areas and functions. United by a shared corporate culture we encourage entrepreneurial freedom enabled through flat hierarchies. Our offices are centrally located in Zurich Seefeld. In addition to the annual salary, you will benefit from above average pension fund and social insurance contributions as well as allowances for meals and public transportation.
Our success is based on our employees’ dedication and passion for their work. That is why we have established the DKSH Fantree Academy, our own in-house training and development center, which provides our people a lot of learning opportunities and professional growth.
Did we catch your attention?
If so, take your next career step with us and submit your application (including C.V., cover letter, photograph, reference letters and certificates) on www.dksh.ch. Please note that for this position we consider only direct applications.
DKSH Management Ltd.
Ms Corinne Radis
Director, People & Organization
+41 44 386 72 67