Legal Counsel – Pharma/Life Science
If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our lawyers benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for an exceptional Legal Counsel - Pharma/Life Science to join our ranks for project-based work in Basel or Zurich with:
- University degree in Law and an LLM. Admission to the Swiss bar is preferred;
- 2+ years of legal experience within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or life science environment as an in-house legal counsel or as an attorney at law in a law firm;
- Experience in advising on legal and regulatory provisions, especially in dynamic cross functional roles;
- Strong know-how in creating, evaluation and negotiation of commercial contracts;
- Experience in drafting and negotiating Clinical Trial Agreements is a great plus;
- Fluency in English needed; German and/or French is a strong asset; any other languages are a plus;
- Part-time or full-time availability;
- Solution orientated project management skills and structured working style.
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing practical legal advice and interdisciplinary project management support on both business matters and a wide range of regulatory matters in a fast-paced environment;
- Working on complex legal and regulatory issues, including building and implementing compliance policies and programs;
- Drafting, reviewing & negotiating of pharmaceutical related commercial contracts;
- Working with and advising business and compliance clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions.
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 2,000 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
Mr Gregor Schwille
Lawyer Talent Manager