If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our lawyers benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for an exceptional Legal Counsel to join our ranks with:
- University degree in law. An LLM and/or Swiss bar exam is a great plus;
- At least 1 year of experience in commercial law within an in-house or law firm position;
- Strong commercial contracting skills;
- The ability to work onsite with our international clients in Geneva, Zurich or Basel;
- Fluency in English and German. French is a plus;
- Proactive and strong analytical competence;
- Ability to take on large international projects.
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing high quality legal advice and support on corporate law matter in a fast-paced environment;
- Drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial contracts, including supply, distribution, purchasing, service and technology licensing agreements;
- Advise on day to day legal needs;
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions for various corporate policies.
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 2,000 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
Mr Gregor Schwille
Lawyer Talent Manager