CSL Behring is a leading global biotherapeutics company committed to its promise to save lives. The parent company, CSL Limited, is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
In May 2014, CSL selected Lengnau in the Canton of Bern in Switzerland as the location of a new manufacturing facility to support the commercial production of our promising novel therapies.
The CSL Behring Lengnau AG is part of CSL's ongoing global expansion strategy to support the company's long-term growth plans.
The new plant in Lengnau will manufacture three recombinant coagulation factors to treat hemophilia A & B patients. For one of these products we have already received marketing approval, for the second product we expect global market launch this year. The Lengnau site project generates an investment of several hundred millions USD and will create around 300 new jobs when it is fully operational in 2020.
Are you interested in being part of this exciting project?
We are looking for an experienced
Business Analyst, Supply Chain (M/F) 100%
The position holder ensures business processes are effectively and reliably configured and documented in ERP (SAP S4) system and databases.
They are the interface of SAP users on system support, training and documentation.
They contribute to operational excellence projects relevant to business processes information systems and documentation, including system functionalities and interfaces with wider plant systems.
- determine SAP application requirements including current needs, anticipate future needs and provide solutions to the business by integrating various business operations into one platform. This responsibility includes analyzing company’s current practices in relevant areas, such as production, inventory and warehouse management, cost control, quality, supply chain, etc...
Solutions Design and Implementation
- support design and implement, in collaboration with Business Operations Support / Business Technology teams SAP solutions that satisfy identified needs. This might include adding upgrades, installing new systems or creating custom programs
- support release waves regarding risk analysis and impacts
- participate in creation and review of software validation documentation at business level like user requirements specifications, risk assessments or test cases
- execute user acceptance testing
- execute tasks and timelines for the relevant process focus area
- follow structures and tools for the management of BT controlled business processes and the data maintenance involved
User Support & Training
- develop and maintain training and communications to address user needs for the relevant End to End process capabilities including SOPs.
- work with Business Operations Support / Business Technology personnel to troubleshoot any problems with SAP programs and offer technical solutions to the users
- sustain the specific knowledge within the teams
- Master degree or equivalent in natural sciences, engineering or business administration required.
- Fluent written and spoken German and English languages necessary
- Min. 2 years of professional experience in the relevant fields;
- Depending on the business field a business administration background (Purchasing, Planning, Finance, Sales&Distribution) or rather a technical / natural scientific background (manufacturing execution process, logistics/material flows, QM, Plant Maintenance, OPAL) are of advantage.
- Experience with SAP modules MM, PP-PI, IM/EWM, QM highly recommended
- Previous experience in analyzing business operations and requirements highly recommended
- ability at translating business processes into system functionalities highly recommended
- Knowledge of data modeling and computerized systems validation methodology desired
- Writing specifications, risk assessments and test cases on business level and preparing training materials required
- Decision Quality
- Innovation Management
- Intellectual Horsepower
- Problem Solving
- Technical Learning
- Managing Through Systems
- Drive for Results
Travel to Marburg during design and implementation/go live may be required up to 20%
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Applications must include a motivation letter and CV, as well as letters of references and copies of relevant transcripts and/or diplomas in the original language.
Please include all these in one document together with the CV.
CSL Behring is committed to provide equal employment opportunity for all.
CSL Behring Lengnau AG
Herr Stefan Bechold
Senior TA Consultant