"I want to fit in and stand out"
Nestlé Research, Lausanne, Switzerland Permanent contract,
Act. rate 100%
Nestlé Research is based in Lausanne, Switzerland and employs approximately 800 people. It consists of four major research institutes: Health Sciences, Material Sciences, Food Safety & Analytical Sciences and Packaging Sciences. Nestlé Research combines fundamental science at the highest level, high-end analytical platforms leveraged by all research teams, and strong prototyping capabilities to accelerate the translation of science into innovation. Nestlé Research published around 1,000 scientific publications in peer review journals over the last five years, and files about 80 patents every year. Nestlé Research collaborates with approximately 100 universities or research institutes around the world. Learn more about Nestlé Research at www.nestle.com/randd.
As a R&D Technician, you will organize, execute experiments and communicate results in R&D projects and will develop methods and maintain equipment.
- Contribute to good laboratory operations including safety and quality aspects as well as responsibility for equipment maintenance
- Prepare food samples for physico-and bio-chemical analysis
- Contribute to the development of methods
- Participate to the organization and planning of tasks
- Manage documentation and archiving of obtained results including writing of experimental reports in English
- Run specific technical work on UPLC protein characterization methods
- CFC in chemistry or Bachelor Degree in analytical-chemistry, or equivalent
- 2-5 years experience as laboratory technician in the field of physico-chemistry and specifically in protein characterization by UPLC methods (mandatory)
- Skilled in use of computers and physicochemical experimentation
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
Show us that you are rigorous and organized. Your open and flexible mindset is what will set you among the other candidates. If you are a strong team player interested in joining a very international scientific environment and if you want to make a difference to our performance, please apply in English on www.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 91.4 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2018. It is present in 190 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 308,000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
Avenue Nestlé 55 1800 Vevey