As one of the world's largest insurance and financial services companies, we support people all around the world who dare to be brave. In the process, we regularly challenge the status quo and push ahead with changes in order to reinforce our leading position. Be part of our team!
Senior Behavioral Economist (w/m/d+) 80 - 100 %
At Allianz, our purpose is to secure our clients future. To do that and deliver value for our stakeholders, we need to understand how humans act and decide. For that reason, Allianz Suisse establishes a new center of excellence in Behavioral Economics. Based in Zurich it will cooperate with units across all of Allianz Group and design, test, and roll-out novel solutions based on behavioral science. I will consist of multiple experts in behavioral sciences, business, data science and project management.
In this exciting role you lead behavioral economics projects end-to-end (from behavioral diagnosis to measure design and testing). You will be in charge of developing, testing and scaling improved products, processes, service and pricing propositions. Doing that, you strive for exceptional performance and are entrepreneurial by nature. This is one of multiple advertised positions for the Center of Excellence.
- Lead behavioral economics projects with Allianz organizations across various geographies and work on topics that deliver measureable impact for our stakeholders
- Conduct behavioral diagnosis, understand human decision-making, and identify improvement potential for products, processes, services and pricing
- Develop better behavioral solutions, test them with scientific methods / business experiments, implement them in the partnering Allianz unit, and support the go-to-market manager in the global scaling of appropriate solutions
- Be an ambassador for BE in Allianz Group and a coach for project members
- Master (PhD preferred) in behavioral economics, psychology, cognitive neuroscience or related field
- 5+ years experience in applying behavioral sciences to products, processes, services, or pricing; agency or consulting experience is a plus
- Experience in business experiments and qualitative as well as quantitative research methods
- Strong organizational and project management skills, ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments in a timely manner
- Engaging storyteller and communicator with excellent influencing-, and presentation skills who can work across hierarchy levels and business functions
- Fluent in English, other major European languages (e.g., German, French, Italian) are advantageous
You love to challenge the status quo and shape the future together with your colleagues. We look forward to your application.
058 358 06 06
Allianz Suisse Versicherungs-Gesellschaft AG, Direktion