64 jobs en Informatique (IT) / Télécomm. à Gümligen
Senior System Architect Train Localization 80% - 100% (m/f)
Senior System Architect Train Localization 80% - 100% (m/f)
Senior System Architect Train Localization 80% – 100% (m/f) – IBM CIC
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
Are you enthusiastic about technology and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in an environment where you shape the future?
Join the IBM Client Innovation Center (CIC)! Our team works with different technologies, methods and tools to develop solutions in client projects of IBM in various industries. Help grow the IBM Client Innovation Center (CIC) with your skills and expertise as Senior System Architect.
With the project team, you will set the course for “Enhanced Onboard Localization” in ETCS Level 3 and define the framework conditions for an interoperable European localization system, the feasibility of which is to be proven in European projects.
- actively represent the functional and operational requirements for localization to enable the implementation of the Swiss ERTMS strategy
- define the safety-related architecture in the area of localization (which must be SIL 4.0 certified), and define the data interfaces to the other components of the overall system
- coordinate the system architecture with the various European stakeholders and the individual implementation projects
- collaboration in the preparation of tenders and approvals in this area
What we offer you:
Individual career path
Access to countless trainings and certification offerings
A knowledge sharing culture
An environment where you are actively contributing your ideas
- The possibility to work in projects in one of the largest IT companies
Please note that we only accept direct application (no agency applications).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- A technical degree (ETH/Uni/FH) in computer science, engineering or natural sciences
- Knowledge of the overall railroad system (railroad operation, ERTMS specification)
- Work experience in development or technical requirements management (RAMS) of safety-related multi-sensor systems
- Experience with localization systems such as GNSS, inertial navigation, image recognition, and geo-reference systems such as WGS-84 or LV95
- You are familiar with the technical options for fusing sensor data from a wide variety of localization sensor systems, such as Kalman filtering
- Fluent in both German and English is a must (written & spoken)
- Swiss nationality or valid Swiss work permit / EU passport
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.Your Life @ IBM
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.Being You @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Sorry, your browser doesn't support embedded videos.
- Category:Technical Specialist
- Required Education:Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type:Professional
- Employment Type:Full-time OR Part-time
- Contract Type:Regular
- Company:(1459) IBM Client Innovation Center Switzerland GmbH
- Req ID:448713BR
- Travel Required:No Travel
Do your best work ever.
Join our talent network