WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Proactive calendar management, including internal and external meeting coordination for up to 10 senior consultants
- Planning of complex international travel arrangements (e.g. visa, hotel, flights)
- Administrative tasks (e.g. time and expense reports)
- Event management and conference planning
- Correspondence support (e.g. proofreading or drafting texts)
- Vacation back-ups for other team members
- Welcome clients and contractors at the front desk and provide outstanding hospitality services during their stay in our visitor facilities
- Support the organization of in-house events
- Manage our room booking system and support the planning of meetings
- Answering and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Maintain a constant level of tidiness and create a welcoming atmosphere in our meeting facilities, visitor rooms, kitchen, and office
- Administrative tasks (e.g. petty cash, invoicing, etc.)
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Working in a demanding, fast-paced, and frequently changing environment
- Finding pragmatic solutions with attention to details
- Providing an excellent and high-quality hospitality services to clients and guests
- Organizing all the behind-the-scenes magic with a professional attitude
- Being a part of a team with highly motivated and ambitious colleagues
- Communicating effectively in a complex environment
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Commercial education or equivalent
- Flair for hospitality services, ideally experience in a similar role
- 4+ years of work experience in a position with a strong focus on professional services (e.g., hospitality, travel, or professional services industry)
- Work experience and ability to navigate in an international corporate environment
- Outstanding knowledge of English and French, both written
- Proficient computer skills: MS Office suite (specifically Outlook), and other up-to-date communication technology (e.g., Slack)
YOU'LL WORK WITH
You will be part of our flexible and dedicated assistant and operations team with 40+ colleagues and collaborate closely with our senior consulting staff while providing support for them. Our work environment distinguishes itself through an open feedback culture, diversity, and respect for the individual.
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to apply, please upload your complete application (CV, cover letter, relevant references, and certificates) in English or German at our BCG job portal: https://on.bcg.com/3qTTbqc
Please note that we do not accept any application documents via (e-)mail (including direct applications via Indeed, LinkedIn or similar platforms), only applications submitted on our job platform due to our data protection guidelines. Furthermore, we do currently not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this role.
Boston Consulting Group partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities. BCG was the pioneer in business strategy when it was founded in 1963. Today, we help clients with total transformation-inspiring complex change, enabling organizations to grow, building competitive advantage, and driving bottom-line impact.
To succeed, organizations must blend digital and human capabilities. Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives to spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting along with technology and design, corporate and digital ventures—and business purpose. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, generating results that allow our clients to thrive.
Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.