Head of SAP Production & Material Management
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 360,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2022 global revenues of €22 billion.
We are Looking for a Head of SAP Production & Material Management
Based in Switzerland
The Swiss SAP Practice is the presales and delivery team across Switzerland in charge to drive the rapid expansion of our SAP business in the Renewable Enterprise Domain (S/4HANA, BTP and SaaS/PaaS Apps, Intelligent Industries, Cloud). We spend every day focused on developing opportunities directly with clients and partners, helping them get the best business value from their SAP transformation. With more than 500 SAP S/4HANA projects in Europe, a unique value-driven end-to-end transformation approach, Capgemini offers you to work on the most interesting SAP S/4HANA projects in Switzerland and in Europe.
As SAP Head of Practice Area, you will have high visibility internally by working closely with the SAP and Swiss practices management and externally by interacting with our customers and prospects. You will be working with new and existing key clients across Switzerland, in a deal shaping, presales or advising role.
Your key responsibilities
As Head of SAP Production & Material Management Area, you will contribute to work on the Digital Transformation Agenda of our clients, by leveraging your knowledge of key transformation drivers, providing Procurement with Supply Chain Management related to, and Manufacturing best practices and inspiring innovation to create positive business outcomes. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Act in the role of SAP S/4HANA Procurement with Supply Chain Management related to, and Manufacturing advisor to inject functional understanding into client conversations, proposals, and bids
- Lead and grow the SAP Production & Material Management Consulting Team in Switzerland
- Align local and global skill requirements with our Global Delivery in Europe and Offshore
- Provide oversight for SAP S/4HANA Transformation Projects
- Provide leadership and expert advice regarding Procurement with Supply Chain Management related to, and Manufacturing Digital Transformation Vison, Portfolio, Approaches and Transformation Roadmaps. Identifying valuable white spaces and enhance existing offerings and Portfolio
What we expect from you
- Profound knowledge on the SAP S/4HANA Procurement with Supply Chain Management related to, and/or Manufacturing Transformation
- Proven experience in at least 2 of the following SAP Module/Solutions: PP, QM, MM, EWM, MES integration, Manufacturing Execution
- Engaging and enthusiastic communicator with strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience in presenting to senior client stakeholders up to and including CxO-level
- Strong interest in staying up to date on digitization trends related to Automation, AI and IOT solutions for Procurement with Supply Chain Management related to, and/or Manufacturing processes
- Ability to lead teams, develop and coach employees and share knowledge
- Passion to work with clients and multicultural Teams
- Fluency in English and German or English and French
What you can expect
We offer an open and people-driven work environment. We offer opportunities to grow and enable you to shape the future you want. We strive to create a sustainable and human-centric working environment and, in addition to the contractually agreed remuneration, we offer other attractive extras with our Capgemini benefits.
- Flexible working hours – autonomy regarding when to start and stop work
- Hybrid working model long term – freedom to choose remote work for up to 70% of working time
- 5 weeks of vacations – at least 25 days of vacation each year
- Employee referral bonus – 3’000-6’000 CHF of financial rewards for recommending job candidates
- Company shares program – preferential terms for investing in Capgemini's shares, with 100% guaranteed recovery of investment
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of training, mentoring, counseling, and on-the-job learning
- Performance-based recognition and progression system
- Annual contribution to a fitness subscription