Pega Technical Architect
Cognizant Technology Solutions AGZurich
Veröffentlicht:29 September 2022
Pega Technical Architect
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Pega Lead Technical Architect with extensive work experience in smart disputes framework will ensure technical alignment between the areas in the smart disputes project by design, development, code review, quality assessment, performance tuning and participate in design reviews, model reviews, etc., and to input on technical elements of automation in smart disputes workflows.
- The Pega Lead Technical Architect will also co-ordinate with Pega to ensure software and hardware alignment with the project schedule to enable on-premises upgrade to Pega platform version 8.7 and validation of the process systems to meet the overall project requirement.
- Works closely with the product owner to guide him/her on the next generation automated and self-service disputes processing model. This includes to the solution architecture of the automated processing along with implementation with Pega’s Digital Experience (DX) API technology in the client environment.
- Coordination with Visa and MasterCard to ensure the defined standards are followed in terms of Visa Claims Resolution and MasterCom API guidelines.
- Works closely together with the established site Engineers to ensure the defined standards are followed consistently in the project and the library modules are used as intended.
- Trouble shooting for critical production issues in Pega smart disputes platform.
- High end technical skill in Pega Smart Disputes framework along with Business knowledge of Visa and MasterCard disputes processing.
- Vast experience (10+ years) in Pega Smart Disputes projects for Banking and Financial clients is essential.
- Significant knowledge and working experience in Pega Smart Disputes platform version 8.5 or higher.
- Min. of 5 years’ working experience in Pega Smart Disputes project as a Lead System Architect role along with demonstration capability for delivering Pega smart disputes projects technically from design phase & development through to the production roll out.
- Should be Pega Certified Lead System Architect in version 8.5 or higher.
- Capability to define and set technical and team direction towards automation of credit card disputes processes.
- Has a deep process understanding of production processes used like upstream, downstream processes and has a deep knowledge of Pega smart disputes system architecture.
- Ability to constructively challenge, defend and present technical aspects of system design.
- Excellent communication skill with all stakeholders.
Employee Status : Contractor
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 12 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant Technology Solutions AG