Sika Informationssysteme AG
Veröffentlicht:26 Januar 2023
Arbeitsort:Tüffenwies 16, 8048 Zürich
Sika is a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry. Sika has subsidiaries in 101 countries around the world and manufactures in over 300 factories. Its more than 27,500 employees generated annual sales of CHF 10.49 billion in 2022.
As part of the efforts to achieve an Enterprise Architecture, we are looking for a talented Solution / Enterprise Architect to join our Corporate IT Services Team based in Zurich, Switzerland.
Reporting directly to the Head of Corp. IT Support Services, your focus will be on managing the strategic development of the technology portfolio and IT architecture at Sika, leading the global IT architecture organization and program towards a global Enterprise Architecture environment.
- Develop and evolve a comprehensive architecture capability, including people, practices, and platforms, ensuring that EA concerns are integrated into Sika’s IT operating model.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive integration and application architecture framework and maintain a technology roadmap (including OT and IIoT) aligned with Sika’s future business needs.
- Ensure that EA is well integrated and well regarded by peer organizations such as lines of business (LOBs), regions, SIS service lines, software development- and IT operation teams.
- Ensure that EA is pragmatic and adds identifiable business value.
- As appropriate, establish and develop EA processes such as program/project review, critical systems review, and technology lifecycle management.
- Promote a vision of EA as taking a Sika-wide view of IT operating model, IT governance, business processes and strategies, value streams, data, information, and supporting technologies as well as working to standardize those elements and evolve them over time.
- Promote EA as a consultative and problem-solving resource across broad areas of business and IT which accelerates decision processes, reduces complexity, supports growth, and fosters consensus building.
- Participate and gives guidance in RFI/RFP processes
- Lead Sika’s IT Architecture team and bring EA relevant topics to the IT Architecture Board for approval
- Advise key stakeholders, LOB and senior management, the GPOs, and the digital board on technology trends, technology portfolio priorities and platforms.
- Lead Sika’s IT Architecture program towards a global Enterprise Architecture Management, including regional business and IT needs.
- Establish clear channels and expectations for accessing EA services and expertise
We Need Your Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, software engineering, computer engineering, or relevant work experience as a substitute for degree
- Relevant technical certifications: TOGAF, ITIL, ArchiMate
- Experience in Integration platforms and API Management, Cloud transformation, Simplification of complex application landscapes.
- Several years in a variety of architecture disciplines including business solutions, infrastructure, applications, or information architecture.
- Comprehensive professional understanding of EA methods, frameworks, techniques, and knowledge of world leading IT platforms.
- Experience in people management and in organizational budgeting. Knowledge of Sika’s used core platforms (SAP, Mulesoft, Microsoft, Salesforce, ServiceNow)
- High degree of independence, initiative, flexibility, sense of responsibility and reliability.
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills.
- Knowledge in Operations Technology (OT), Industrial IoT Platform Models, Building Information Management (BIM) Common Data Environment (AIM/PIM CDE), Digital Transformation (e.g., McFarlan Strategic Grid, Venkatraman’s Digital Matrix), and Post Merger Integration/Harmonization.
- Ability to both oversee projects and coordinate teams of architects implementing architecture deliverables.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of security requirements at various levels in the organization.
Building Trust Every Day
- We offer intensive training and interesting perspectives for anyone who wants to build a career
- The chance to bring latest ideas, interesting areas for development, and taking responsibility early on are some of the key factors that drive Sika's pioneering spirit
- For a large company we have a surprisingly flat hierarchy with direct decision-making processes
- We offer a fair employment package with good social benefits
Sika Gesellschaften in der Schweiz
Herr Stefan Schotte
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Write an email
- Stefan Schotte
Sika Informationssysteme AG