57 Community Development Specialist Jobs in Stadt Zürich / Zürichsee
Procurement Specialist B2C, Ireland
Procurement Specialist B2C, Ireland
Role summary: As a Procurement Specialist, you are responsible for ensuring all B2C products have cost-effective and quality accommodation solutions that are in line with each product’s identity. You’ll do this by negotiating contracts, managing relationships with suppliers, helping map team strategy, contributing to itinerary strategy, and managing budgets.
- Market expertise: Further foster your existing strong Ireland market knowledge and expertise through constant networking and research, competition awareness, and industry insights
- Source, contract, & allocate: Identify, acquire, and allocate all services and suppliers for our groups in Ireland
- Supplier relationship management: Maintain a positive and constructive relationship with existing and potential suppliers in the Irish market, in keeping with cross-product sourcing strategy
- Inventory management: Work closely with Inventory and relevant Production Specialists to tie operational needs to all products overall volume, itinerary strategy, and product development priorities
- Customer Experience: Work with the Production Specialist to balance cost and quality and achieve cross-product production requirements
- Budget & Cost control: Devise, monitor, and adhere to budgets
- Strategy creation: Analysis of market & industry trends, competition analysis & awareness, build a robust, scalable supplier portfolio, maximize chain relationships, collaborate across tours departments
- Safety & Quality Control: Ensure suppliers fulfill all safety and quality criteria
- Administrative: Ensure all contracts, allocations, invoices, and supplier updates are managed and that all safety and cost guidelines are adhered to
- Networked: You’re an influential communicator who cultivates relationships and builds upon your existing networks in Ireland with both internal and external stakeholders. You’ve got a finger on the pulse of competition, industry trends, and changes in the market.
- Strategic: You’re forward-thinking, analytical, and responsible. You’re cost-conscious, efficient, and capable of executing the vision of multiple products.
- Effective: You have a sense of responsibility and manage your time well. You’re comfortable working in the details, particularly with numbers and legal jargon.
- Negotiation skills: You’re able to leverage your network and use the tools at your disposal to strike a deal and execute on your overall strategy.
- Willingness to travel: You’re prepared to spend time on the road learning your market and cultivating relationships.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, ability, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com
EF Education First is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.