Skyguide provides air navigation services in Switzerland and parts of neighbouring countries. With around 1500 employees from more than 30 nations, we are pursuing an ambitious innovation strategy that is based on a strong safety and learning culture. We are guided by four values: "We team up to succeed", "We drive innovation", "We own what we do" and, finally, "We create great customer value".
Are you interested in finding out more? We want you to join us as a/an ...
Safety Expert (80-100%)
Do you want to be an actor of this journey and add real value to our stakeholders?
As a part of the Safety & Business Compliance team, you will provide assistance in the conduct of safety activities relating to change management within Skyguide.
We are looking for a team member, who has a clear commitment to the primacy of safety and be capable to apply defined safety framework and regulations.
- Conduct safety activities according to the Safety Assessment Processes for technical changes within the Air Traffic Management System
- Facilitate hazard identification and analysis workshops and develop the safety documentation re-quired by the Skyguide safety assessment framework and Skyguide's process model
- Provide the Team Leader Safety Assessments with clarification and/or justification related to de-cisions made during the safety assessment activities
- Support the division by assisting the Safety Reporting & Investigation unit
- Support the division Safety Risk Management and Performance by assisting in unit safety surveys
- Establish a practical relationship with internal and external key stakeholders (Operations, Tech-nical, Military and Regional groups, and FOCA/MAA)
- Provide advice and guidance to stakeholders related to safety topics
- Support the division in the production of training material and provision of training (internal and external)
- Promote and improve the safety culture in accordance with the departmental vision
- Qualified Engineering background, ideally in the Air Traffic Management industry
- Proved work experience or comparable training in a safety management environment
- Capable to evaluate professionally
- Strong analytical and excellent communication skills
- Pragmatic approach and ability to work autonomously, same time be a team player.
- Adaptable in different situations with high sense of responsibility
- 2-5 years' experience in the aviation is an asset
- Fluent in English, good command in German and/or French is a plus
Location: Zurich or Geneva
When: 01.12.2023 or per agreement
Working percentage: 80-100%