Executive Assistant to Senior Management Team - all genders (50%) (50%)
Cembra Money Bank
Auf einen Blick
Veröffentlicht:22 März 2023
Cembra - is that actually a bank? It is, but a slightly different one. We are not a bank in the traditional sense, but a financial services provider, industry leader and fintech. We do not manage assets like a traditional bank, but offer our customers simple and uncomplicated financing solutions for all life situations, such as personal loans, car leasing and credit cards.
First, let us talk about your new job as Executive Assistant to Senior Management Team - all genders (50%) 3 months w/ option for permanent employment
- Manage the diary and make all associated arrangements to ensure the effective running of the Senior Management Team's schedule
- Set up and organize meetings on behalf of the Senior Management team, producing agendas, briefing participants and distributing documentation as necessary
- Receive and screen incoming telephone calls, dealing with or redirecting as appropriate so that calls are dealt with efficiently and by the correct person
- Produce high quality documents from drafts to a high level of presentation, accuracy and timeliness
- Manage department administration including processing purchase orders, bill payment, complaint handling, invoice and expense administration
- Ad hoc involvement in projects as designated by the Senior Management Team
- Co-ordinate all corporate travel arrangements
- Experienced senior Executive Assistant in an international environment, operating at this level successfully for a period of at least 5 years
- Highly confidential and discreet, with an ability to build highly effective relationships under pressure in a fast-paced environment with often changing priorities
- As the first point of contact on behalf of the Senior Management Team, display personable engaging style gaining instant credibility across all levels of the Company
- Fluent in German and English with knowledge of French an advantage
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), MS Teams and operation of other related devices
Home Office possible
What do we offer?
Here you will find more information about our attractive fringe benefits.
Here you will find more information about our Group.
- A welcoming and friendly team: we are an evolving team with an open approach to collaboration and a warm supportive atmosphere.
- A grateful base of business users: you have the opportunity to develop relationships with, and learn from, people in the bank who rely on the data and solutions you provide.
- After work: join us and help us organize regular after work team events.
- Our success has many faces; people from 42 nations pull together here. This makes us diverse and international. This is also how 93% of our employees see us in the "Great place to work" survey and we are constantly improving.
Für diese Stelle akzeptieren wir keine Bewerbungen von Personaldienstleistern./Nous n'acceptons pas les candidatures des agences de recrutement pour ce poste./We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Cembra Money Bank