BRAND CREATIVE 3D DESIGNER 100%
Swatch, launched in 1983 by Nicolas G. Hayek, is a leading Swiss watchmaker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. Today Swatch continues to innovate and surprise with new models, collections and special editions. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports with its commitment to snowboarding, freeskiing, surfing, beach volleyball and mountain bike slopestyle. Right from the start, Swatch connected with art and artists, and Swatch watches remain a prominent canvas for artists from a broad range of disciplines.
In order to reinforce the Marketing Design Team at its Headquarters in Biel, Switzerland, SWATCH is currently recruiting for a
BRAND CREATIVE 3D DESIGNER 100%
As a key member of our Brand & Creative Content team, you will take on the role of a Brand Creative 3D Designer with a specialized focus on developing 3D creatives, encompassing both static and moving images. Your primary responsibility will be to elevate our online and offline content through innovative and visually stunning designs. You will play a pivotal role in realizing creative projects, ensuring the utmost originality and quality in every endeavor.
- Develop captivating creative concepts for global advertising campaigns with a special emphasis on 3D statics and animations.
- Coordinate and collaborate on creative projects with internal and external resources, fostering a seamless workflow.
- Contribute to campaign briefs and pitches, actively participating in the ideation and conceptualization process.
- Lead and contribute to the development of diverse creatives for online and offline communication, including key visuals, hero animations and social media assets.
- Cultivate and expand a network of suppliers to support creative endeavors.
- Provide creative support to Swatch marketing teams as required.
- Find innovative solutions and creatively adapt existing communication materials.
- Stay abreast of current trends in visual communication, proposing relevant and cutting-edge ideas.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in 3D Modelling and 3D Animation or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in developing creative content, with a understanding of the watch and fashion industries and their trends being a plus.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills to effectively convey artistic visions and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional proficiency in 3D/CGI tools (Blender, C4D, ...) as well as Adobe CC Suite (PP & AE).
- Strong conceptual and visual design skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with high-volume projects and quick turnarounds.
- Effective multitasking skills and the ability to coordinate multiple projects across various departments, both internally and externally, with flexibility to re-prioritize when needed.
In addition, you possess excellent communications skills and are fluent in English. German and/or French is a plus.
Your new employer:
Find a new home for your skills, creativity and ambitions. Swatch offers you the ideal environment to progress in your career and attractive benefits such as:
- Flexible 40 working hours / week
- 25 days of annual leave
- Contribution to health insurance costs
- Best in class pension fund
- Subsidised on-site canteen and food trucks
- Training and development plan
- Free parking
If you feel this challenging, opportunity meets your profile and expectations, APPLY and send us your CV in English.
Nicolas G. Hayek Strasse 1
Nicolas G. Hayek Strasse 1 CH 2502 Biel/Bienne