Senior Business Consultant - FS Business Consulting
Auf einen Blick
Veröffentlicht:29 November 2022
Pensum:80 – 100%
Start date: As soon as possible or by agreement
Your contribution to KPMG
- Advise clients on strategic transformation projects in a challenging and rapidly changing environment
- Adapt business and operating models with regards to organizational, process and technology related aspects
- Lead large-scale projects and multidisciplinary teams in a global environment
- Show entrepreneurial mindset and develop new business ideas
- Put your talents to use and drive innovation
- Develop team members
This is what makes you successful
- Master's degree and strong academic record in Economics, Informatics or Banking
- At least 4 years of banking industry and consulting experience, good understanding of business and operating models, processes and banking platforms/systems
- Strong track record on management and implementation of projects in international environments
- Good understanding of industry trends & challenges (e.g. digitalization, ESG, FinTech)
- Profound knowledge and understanding of technology-related aspects (e.g. Coding, Low-Code, Cloud, Architecture, ITIL)
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and German
KPMG as an employer
Your future team:
Please describe your team, work environment and clients. What do we offer in terms of personnel development? What is your selling story?
(min. 480; max. 580 characters with spaces) Our Financial Services Business Consulting team advises clients on strategic initiatives and has a strong track record with regards to the transformation of the bank's business and operating models. As of today, the team is helping both, large and mid-size banks on their challenging journey and covers business, technical and regulatory aspects. We follow a multidisciplinary approach and collaborate with the KPMG network to serve our banks globally.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
Do you have any questions?
Experienced Hire Recruiter
+41 58 249 29 85