Senior Rewards Specialist
Veröffentlicht:03 Dezember 2022
Arbeitsort:Avenue de Florissant 41, 1008 Prilly
To strengthen our Group HR team in Prilly, we are looking for a:
Senior Rewards Specialist
The Senior Rewards Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing all related compensation and benefits programmes for Switzerland in partnership with HR Business Partners - such as salary and bonus review, annual salary structure development, and benefits review. This role includes the following responsibilities:
- Lead and run the full process of the annual Salary Review Programme in Switzerland and the Bonus Programme ;
- Manage and coordinate expatriate population, international mobility, special cases, taking into consideration benchmarks, liaising with tax providers where applicable and requesting certificate of coverage to authorities;
- Participate in survey data gathering and analysis on compensation, benefits, HR practices;
- Follow up, assess and manage the renewal of our Swiss benefits in collaboration with the HR Operations team;
- Act as subject matter expert for our Pension schemes - first point of contact for all types of queries (EPL, buyback, retirement, etc);
- Active participation in Rewards projects from end-to-end, managing resources, timelines, and keeping stakeholders informed such as deployment of new tools, migration of our database, globalizing Total Rewards Statement, new incentive schemes proposals, etc.;
- Deliver targeted communications to employees and to the HR community on various Rewards topics and HR processes;
- Participate in the maintenance of our HR policies, Internal Standards, Procedures, Regulations and processes related to, but not limited to, flexible work, salary review, STIP, expatriation, employment agreements, while ensuring compliance ;
- Generate various reports from different data sources (SAP, PowerBI, time management, etc), analysis and recommendation, plus anticipate potential requests;
- Act as Business Key User for various HRIS modules by liaising with IT and other worldwide stakeholders, assessing needs, ensuring improvements’ implementation, training colleagues and reviewing database consistency;
- Ensure worldwide HR data maintenance and data quality in SAP, and work in close collaboration with the HR Operations and Payroll team on specific activities;
- Responsible for the Access management for the HR team & updates of various distribution lists.
- Master, Bachelor degree or Federal Diploma in Economics, Business Administration, Human Resources or Social Insurance;
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a similar position (experience in a multinational environment is an advantage);
- Strong knowledge of the Swiss labor law, social security and tax system;
- Customer focus and ability to build partnerships, reliable, proactive, efficient, team player, respect of deadline and action-oriented are key competencies;
- Ability to work under pressure, shows flexibility under fast changing environment and delivers quality work with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality;
- Possesses strong communication skills and is fluent in French and English;
- Advanced proficiency of Excel and IT tools such as SAP HR is a prerequisite. Any other HR system is an advantage;
- Experience in leading a team is a plus.
JOIN US !
- Our success comes from our highly skilled and talented employees
- Respectful entrepreneurship and a long-term vision are key for success
- Our people contribute to a more secure world
- Diversity at all levels of an organization is a strength.
We offer an exciting and challenging role, with great potential for personal development within a unique organization in a fascinating industry. Your file will be handled with upmost confidentiality and discretion.
Avenue Florissant 41 1008 Prilly