Team Lead SAP SCM - Logistics
Sika Informationssysteme AG
Veröffentlicht:30 November 2022
Arbeitsort:Tüffenwies 16, 8048 Zürich
Sika is a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry. Sika has subsidiaries in 101 countries around the world and manufactures in over 300 factories. Its 27,000 employees generated annual sales of CHF 9.24 billion in 2021.
Our Global SAP team is a truly global team with over 90 employees and is known for its focus on sustainable value creation by translating latest IT innovations into solutions and services. We use the newest state-of-the-art S/4HANA features as our strategic platform to permanently optimize and enhance our global template. The world-wide SAP roll-out journey continues.
The organization is currently undergoing a transformation towards digitalization, advancing fundamental elements to meet future needs, such as using new technologies.
YOU can be part of this highly motivated team to ensure Sika’s continuing success on the digital journey.
In Zurich we are looking for a passionate and experienced Team Lead SAP SCM - Logistics
Team Lead SAP SCM - Logistics
- You have operational and personnel leadership of a team consisting of multi-functional, globally dispersed and virtual groups (internal and external) and give direction to the SAP Warehousing and Transportation team and wider SCM communities
- You support the Global Head of SAP and the Regional SAP Business Teams in roadmap planning and delivery of the SAP SCM solution in the Logistics area (mainly EWM, TM would be an advantage) in different projects
- You run the S/4 HANA system in the area SAP SCM Logistics (EWM/TM) in parallel on a day-to-day operation
- With your strong affinity to technology and the SAP world you bring in new innovations (functional and technical) and identify improvement areas and take initiative to implement the same
- In partnership with business colleagues, take a key role in identifying business opportunities and be responsible to deliver tangible and measurable business value aligned with stakeholder needs and priorities
- You work closely together with our S/4 HANA team in Zürich and our Regional SAP Teams in Europe, AMERICAS and APAC
- 6+ years Management and Leadership experience (projects, teams, and practice levels) working as a Team Lead and experience working as a Project Manager in global roll-outs and business process innovation projects
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in a manufacturing related environment with S/4 HANA (or R/3) on modules EWM, WM (TM would be an advantage) or any related ones
- Functional expertise in end-to-end Supply Chain processes and integration into other process areas
- Deep cross functional understanding in variant configuration and classification, integration with other systems (e.g. reporting/analytics, EDI/IDOC integration with partners and 3rd party system)
- Technical SAP expertise and excellent understanding and knowledge of SAP environment, modules, architecture and strategy and the ability to effectively operate a complex, global SAP S/4 HANA system
- Strong and authentic leadership personality to lead a multidisciplinary global and virtual team to define and design complex processes and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills to work closely with business counterparts to define and drive new innovations and solutions
- Creative and innovative thinking to take responsibility in identifying improvement areas, owning them and deliver success
- Manufacturing industry process know-how will be an advantage
- Readiness to travel up to 10 - 20 %
- Fluent in English, German is a big advantage
- The chance to bring in new ideas and innovations, work in a team of people striving for excellence, with an open and supportive culture, achieve results together with others, take responsibility early on are some of the key factors that drive Sika's pioneering spirit. If you’re willing to go the extra mile, there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- Friendly, personable, and often surprisingly uncomplicated, that's how many of our employees describe their working relationships at Sika. We call this the Sika Spirit.
- Sika – Building Trust. Trust is the most important thing for us. We trust in the capabilities of all our Sika team members - every day.
- We offer an attractive employment package with good social benefits.
For more information about this exciting challenge, please get in contact with Robert Lienhard - Senior Talent Attraction Partner / Write an email
We look forward to your application.
Sika Gesellschaften in der Schweiz
Herr Robert Lienhard
Senior Talent Attraction Partner
+41 79 679 82 51
Write an email