Auf einen Blick
Veröffentlicht:05 Oktober 2022
Pensum:80 – 100%
Who we are
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we - through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Sennheiser, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova - develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
In our Research & Development group, we develop hearing solutions and services for hearing impaired people, hearing care professionals and further related people, in the form of hearing devices, accessories, web services, mobile applications and PC software. Our agile engineering process relies on reusable engineering assets, made of software, electronics, and mechanical parts.
As Test Manager, part of our agile Mobile Application team, your role is to manage and coordinate the test activities for a given software product and to ensure that the test process is visible, traceable, controlled, and conforms to Sonova standard operation procedures.
- Develop and maintain the collection of test cases for the product
- Ensure compliance of testing practices
- Coordinate testing activities in a complex and integrated software delivery team with test managers of interfacing products (hearing instrument, mobile apps, fitting software, etc.)
- Single point of contact for the test management
- Manage the test activities and report the status to the relevant stakeholders (product Owners, project leaders, development and verification teams, etc.)
- Realize the product test documentation (verification plan, verification report)
- Refine, establish, and conduct the bug management process
- Help define, improve, and document Sonova test engineering practices, processes, tools, and test infrastructure
- Support test engineers during test and verification activities
- Contribute to the R&D development process and interdisciplinary agile rituals (e.g. planning, review, etc.)
- Degree in engineering (Master, Bachelor), higher technical school or similar education
- Minimum of 4 years' experience as a Test Engineer / Test Manager, preferably in a regulated industry
- Experience in Total Quality Management environment and in testing in an iterative and incremental product development context
- Ability to effectively integrate information from varied disciplines including multiple engineering disciplines, marketing, and regulatory affairs
- Result-oriented personality with an ability to work effectively across geographical, cultural, and language borders
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
- Excellent English skills, verbal and written; German is a plus
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more - including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles. Employment level 80-100%.
Kira Maurer, Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
+41 58 928 01 01
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate's ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.