Corporate Cash Manager
Veröffentlicht:14 November 2022
Arbeitsort:Hardstrasse 61, CH-4133 Pratteln
Clariant is a focused, sustainable, and innovative specialty chemical company based near Basel in Switzerland. Last year the company recorded CHF 3.8 billion in sales for its continuing businesses, harnessing the talents of its 13 000 employees across 40+ countries. Clariant's portfolio is optimized for future growth, with a focus on three business areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysis and Natural Resources. We believe that our growth is all about our customers and their success. Investment in innovation capabilities and developing an inspiring environment for courageous and determined minds are therefore key to reaching our goal. Join us and help create sustainable value through chemistry for customers all over the globe.
Corporate Cash Manager
Job ID: 36193 | Location: Pratteln, Canton of Basel-Landschaft, Switzerland
Clariant's Corporate Treasury enables our international group of companies to achieve its goals by providing liquidity and capital, ensuring that our organization has adequate financial resources to meet our ongoing commercial requirements and pursue opportunities. We also support our businesses by managing foreign exchange, interest rate and liquidity risks, debt and investments, and banking relationships. It is an exciting time to join our Corporate Treasury team as we continue to embark on Treasury transformation initiatives to further upgrade our technologies via automation and digitalization to enhance our value proposition to the group. Reporting to the Head of Treasury Controlling & Cash Management, we are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious Group Cash Manager (M/F/D) to join our Treasury Controlling & Cash Management Team based at our global headquarters in Pratteln (BL), Switzerland.
- Ownership of global liquidity management including the group's cash pool structures and optimization of surplus funds with short term investments and working capital solutions
- Monitor inter-company financing structures in conjunction with Group Financing Manager
- Monitor various external short-term/working capital credit facilities globally in conjunction with local/regional Treasury teams
- Manage global consolidated short-term and long-term cash forecasting
- Provide oversight of the intercompany netting solution
- Supervise, provide functional guidance and monitor performance of the shared services team
- Ownership of global bank accounts management in accordance with policy
- Handle cash management related requests, troubleshoot issues, provide advisory support to the various Treasury teams
- Contact person for internal and external auditors involving cash management topics
- Manage connectivity solutions between SAP applications and banks/service providers
- Power-user for Treasury cash management systems and various reporting tools
- Manage interfaces to the various stakeholders, especially between the Treasury teams, IT, Tax, Legal and banks
- Co-lead Treasury transformation initiatives such as in-house banking/payment factory, Treasury systems and other technology enhancement projects.
- Proficiency (verbal and written) in English and German
- Strong growth mindset with a willingness to take on new responsibilities and develop new competencies
- A strong change agent with a team player attitude who uses effective communication and interpersonal skills to influence stakeholders in a multicultural environment.
- We ensure a highly interesting, versatile and challenging work environment
- You will have outstanding influence on daily activities and tasks, with full responsibility for projects assigned
- We offer an attractive and performance-based remuneration and provide the benefits of a modern global company
- We will support your development needs with tailored, individual trainings
Global Talent Acquisition Manager
Phone: +49 619 6757-8912
E-Mail: Write an email #LI-AH1
Clariant is a focused, sustainable and innovative specialty chemical company based in Muttenz near Basel/Switzerland. On 31 December 2021, Clariant totaled a staff number of 11 537 and recorded sales of CHF 4.372 billion in the fiscal year for its continuing businesses. The company reports in three business areas: Care Chemicals, Catalysis and Natural Resources. Clariant's corporate strategy is led by the overarching purpose of 'Greater chemistry - between people and planet' and reflects the importance of connecting customer focus, innovation, sustainability, and people. Join us and help create sustainable value through chemistry for customers all over the globe.