80 Einkauf / Logistik / Handel Jobs in Luzern
As Head of Direct Marketing, you will take over a key role in our trading department. With your dedication and knowledge of the sales and trading business, you will shape this newly created role and take over the acquisition and short-term portfolio management of inflexible assets (Wind, Solar, Hydro).
This is a great and unique opportunity to get involved strategically and to contribute actively to the future of BKW's energy business.
Volker Lischke, Leiter Handel, has found the following position for you:
Head of Direct Marketing
Workplace to be defined
You are passionate about this field
- Acquisition and short-term portfolio management of inflexible assets (Wind, Solar, Hydro) in the ownership of 3rd parties
- Current portfolio size of assets under management is 5,000MW in Germany and 400MW in France; portfolio includes BKW-assets of about 500MW
- Overall P&L-responsibility with country focus DE, FR, IT, CH
- Management and results responsibility for daughter companies Wind Energy Trading (Lausanne) and Hydronext (Paris)
- Leading a team of sales personnel outplaced by Handel
- Evaluation of market potential of Direct Marketing in additional countries
- Medium to long-term hedging offers for direct marketing customers in cooperation with centralized trading functions
- Acquisition of other trading services in cooperation with centralized trading functions (e.g. energy efficiency certificates, asset-optimization, ancillary services)
- Management e2e-responsibility of country profit centers including acquisition, forecasting models, intraday position & balance group management and invoicing
We're impressed by your expertise
- Several years of experience in the energy industry, as well as a higher degree in engineering, finance, mathematics or equivalent
- Profound understanding of European energy markets (DE, FR, IT, CH)
- Demonstrated experience in origination and sales activities
- Solid understanding of intraday and short-term trading environments
- An entrepreneur and salesperson with strong communication, negotiation, and leadership skills
- Strong ability to think strategically
- Strong collaboration skills and a resilient personality
- Fluent in English; any additional languages (Italian, German, French) are an added advantage
- Workplace to be defined
+41 58 477 53 97
+41 58 477 54 56
+41 58 477 54 56
We are not interested in enquiries from recruitment agencies.
We look forward to receiving your online application.
What you can look forward to
As a responsible employer, we offer:
- Fair and market-oriented remuneration
- Flexible working models
- Personalised training and development opportunities
- Comprehensive health management system
- A progressive infrastructure
BKW is an international company offering a wide range of services, from building technologies, infrastructure engineering to comprehensive energy solutions. Together with our 10,000 employees, we build networks, generate energy and deliver energy-efficient buildings, designing the sustainable living space of tomorrow.
We need people like you with ideas, commitment and dedication. Help us make a valuable contribution to society and our environment.
Where you will be working