IT Client & Retail Experience Director
La Prairie Group AGVolketswil
Publication date:13 September 2022
Place of work:Industriestrasse 8, 8604 Volketswil
ABOUT LA PRAIRIE
LA PRAIRIE -
The Luxury skincare house where audacious innovation has cultivated a pioneering approach to beauty.
A place where heritage and creativity are infused with the values of care, passion, entrepreneurship and excellence.
A place where dedicated and diverse professionals each contribute to an inspiring and unique environment.
A place for careers to grow and flourish and where our sustainable foundation nourishes talents and futures.
LA PRAIRIE. CREATE A BEAUTIFUL IMPACT.
IT Client & Retail Experience Director
This role is a key IT leadership role acting as the Strategic Partner for Retail, Omnichannel & Global Marketing to proactively provide innovative solutions and customer focused technology advice & delivery. Enabling the translation of vision into a strategy, a solution into a clear roadmap of implementation and leading the IT team & external partners to provide excellence in delivery & on time execution.
How you will create a beautiful impact:
- Define, implement & manage the technology strategy & products for Client, Retail, and Marketing experience business processes
- Be a trusted partner to Retail & Omnichannel and Marketing stakeholders globally and in the regions/affiliates, to define the IT strategy and organization needed to achieve the ambitions defined in the roadmap 2025
- Develop specific technology strategies associated with Retail, Clienteling, CRM, Digital & social Media, and eCommerce, and new channels as they evolve
- Build and implement the business case for organization and technology investments driving business value, within the scope of this role
- Execute/bring to life products as an agile team collaboration with the business, setting a vision and iterative roadmap to get there, guiding the business though correct IT procedures and effective Change request processes, highlighting prioritization and incremental value driving releases
- Define an IT architecture / Ecosystem enabling efficient and effective implementation of current and future needs of Client & Retail Experience
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
- Proactively monitor trends, changes or advancements in technology, through industry and luxury retail best practice, to propose ways the company can gain competitive advantage
- Manage the Client & Retail Experience Team and external partners
- Set objectives, organization, and development plans
- Provide guidance & coaching to the Client & Retail Experience team
- Drive a client & customer centric approach within the team
- Select and manage a partner ecosystem, that will enhance our internal IT team, through expertise and delivery execution
- Collaborate across the IT organisation to ensure end to end value is achieved
- Support the implementation of the global IT strategy & cultural transformation
- Own x-functional IT & change programs as required
- Be the voice of the client & Retail employee across other IT streams
What you need to have to be our next audacious and creative talent:
- Experienced Technology leader with 10-15 years’ experience with Customer focused omnichannel engagement in a luxury retail environment
- Deep knowledge of retail operations, processes, organization needed to build and run successful luxury operations
- Strong partnership skills that brings more than the sum of its parts from the relationship
- Highly effective influencing skills
- Proven track record of reviewing, improving and delivery positive results
- Evidence of overseeing competing programmes and effective prioritization
- Proactively learns about the business outside of technology in order to deliver a better service to the Customer and end user
- Must be able to work at pace in a complex organization and show commercial awareness
- Proven track record of participation in design and delivery/deployment of retail applications, including Salesforce in a global and luxury context?
- Proven record and references of end to end solution delivery & global roll out of Digital / CRM / Clienteling / Retail / eCom systems in the luxury segment
- Consulting & advisory skills related to organisation, processes and best practices
- Deep knowledge & curiosity about available and future technologies in the industry, possible integration scenarios and capabilities?
- 5+ years of experience in product management & agile methodology
Why your journey with us will be unique:
- We care of our employees well-being: we contribute to the cost of your health insurance
- On top of your 25 working days holidays, overtime is compensated with 8.5 additional days off: enjoy a summer day at the beach and a nice Christmas break
- Every Tuesday our HQ factory shop is open exclusively for you to access our amazing products with a discounted price and with the advice of a Beauty Advisor
- We recognize the importance of flexible work: you can work from home on a weekly basis
- Fantastic office location in the centre of Zurich to come
- And more.
The world of La Prairie is just a few steps away:
- Application with CV + Cover Letter (recommended!)
- 1st online interview with HR and/or Hiring manager
- Additional interviews onsite with the Hiring Manager and other from the business.
To all recruitment agencies:
La Prairie does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs portal, We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At La Prairie we work on creating a diverse & inclusive culture by having a balanced population and an open, safe, trusting and accepting culture. We believe that diversity in our talents is the strength of our house and we are supporting professional equality for everyone. We welcome applicants with and from diverse background.
La Prairie Group AG
Mr La Prairie
- La Prairie
La Prairie Group AG