7 Crm manager job offers
Segment Manager H2 Energy (f/m)
Burckhardt Compression is the worldwide market leader for reciprocating compressor systems and the only manufacturer and service provider that covers a full range of reciprocating compressor technologies and services. Its customized compressor systems are used in the upstream oil & gas, gas transport and storage, refinery, chemical, petrochemical and industrial gas sectors. Burckhardt Compression’s leading technology, broad portfolio of compressor components and the full range of services help customers around the world to find the optimized solution for their reciprocating compressor systems. Since 1844 its highly skilled workforce has crafted superior solutions and set the benchmark in the gas compression industry.
Following the further development and growth in our markets we are in the process of strengthening our successful, globally active, sales team at the headquarter in Winterthur. We are looking for a customer-oriented and highly committed
Segment Manager H2 Energy (f/m)
After the sound introduction you assume full responsibility for a sales area within the defined market segments.
The main tasks of your global role:
- Direct global leadership of Segment H2 Energy
- Lead and develop the sales team directly reporting to the segment
- Establish business plan for the first 18 months for the H2 Energy segment and selected regions. Ensure consistency with the segment strategy and involve the corresponding region managers
- Build up the required sales support and ensure the segment can provide it
- Coordinate special start-up marketing/promotion for the segment with internal stakeholders
- Global market share growth in segment
- Define the segment strategy together with key Subsidiaries, periodically review the segment
- Asses the market potential and identify opportunities
- Ensure together with region managers a proper Key Account Management for relevant accounts in the global segment.
- Ultimate responsibility for all tenders in the segment (approves all tenders), their quality, price and terms&conditions
- Master or Bachelor degree in either mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Several years of experience in professional sales and project management
- Interpersonal and leadership skills as well as cultural sensitivity
- Sound commercial competence
- Customer-focused and responsible team player with the ability to forge relationships
- Strong sales and negotiation skills as well as tactical thinking
- Result-oriented and highly motivated professional
- High flexibility, adaptability, endurance and perseverance, openness to challenges
- Creativity and the ability to make things happen
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written. Any other language is a plus especially German.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel internationally (30 – 40 %)
You have completed your education as a mechanical or process engineer and can demonstrate several years of well-founded experience in an international environment in the field of industrial process engineering. Knowledge of hydrogen industry would be advantageous.
Together with a strong and capable team, you will contribute your technical and sales skills method towards successfully providing customer-oriented solutions in a challenging environment. Your strong communication skills enable you to translate ideas into solutions without losing sight of the costs. This feature requires the willingness to delve into details without losing focus on the whole. Expect around 30-40% international travel activity.
Sound knowledge of written and spoken English (business fluent at a contractual level) is essential, German would be an important asset. In addition to well-founded IT skills (MS-Office, SAP, CRM), you will also be very adept in leadership management and be able to make use of these skills both independently and in a goal-oriented manner as part of a strong team.
Do you want to be a part of a global team across different cultures? We offer a range of diverse and exciting challenges within a dynamic international environment as well as career advancement opportunities. Our employees appreciate the good working atmosphere and modern pay packages as well as the very good social and pension benefits. If you already have a Swiss work permit or are a citizen of the EU, we look forward to receiving your meaningful application.
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents.
Burckhardt Compression AG
Frau Gabriella Stecher