Publication date:18 March 2023
Workload:80 – 100%
Place of work:Burgdorf
In the Business Area Diabetes Care in the B2C business area in the field of Hardware & ESW at the Solothurn site we are looking for a technically experienced personality as
80 - 100%
Your main tasks
- As part of the hardware & Software group in Ypsomed, you will be engaged in the full product life cycle from prototyping, feature definitions up to deployment in production
- Contribute to the specification, analysis, design, implementation, test, verification
- Documentation and evolution of all our products (including class C medical devices following IEC 62304)
- Influence the architecture and the future of our systems with your ideas and your code
- Continuously monitor and improve performance of development, release, deploying procedures and practices
- Design, implement, document, write tests and contribute to tests/validation
- Join our continuous efforts to improve our practices and processes, to diffuse best software engineering practices
- Collaborate with IT and Computer System Validation departments to ensure a validated state of tools with adequate documentation in compliance with internal and regulatory requirements
- Loves to work incrementally, strives to deliver frequently while continuously improving code quality and documentation
- Is unashamed to ask for help and willing to give help (strong team spirit)
- Is knowledgeable in C/C++ and C# development
- Has experience in agile software development with good engineering techniques/practices and DevOps mind-set: incremental delivery, pair/mob programming, code review, CI/CD, TDD, CleanCode, KISS, YAGNI, SOLID, etc.
- Has experience in Git, Docker/Podman, Azure DevOps, Linux and Windows OS
- Knows or has an interest in Azure (preferred), Artifactory, Python, CMake, Meson, Conan, GTest/Catch2, Terraform, chocolatey, nugget, etc.
- Speaks and writes English (professional proficiency level)
With us you will find interesting job content, promising development opportunities and attractive employment conditions. We offer you the prospect of helping to shape the innovation-driven and quality-oriented world of medical technology.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application with details of availability (period of notice) and salary expectations.
HR Recruiting Partner
+41 (0) 34 424 42 79
Your future place of work
The Ypsomed Group
The Ypsomed Group is a leading developer and manufacturer of injection and infusion systems for self-medication and a renowned diabetes specialist with over 35 years' experience. Ypsomed has its headquarters in Burgdorf, Switzerland, and operates a global network of manufacturing sites, subsidiaries and distributors. The Ypsomed Group employs around 1900 employees.