Your contribution to KPMG
- Conduct valuations (e.g., companies, intangible assets) and financial analyses, market research, capital market and cost of capital analyses
- Develop complex, integrated financial models
- Participate in engagements such as fairness opinions, pricing analysis for M&A transactions, valuations for accounting and tax planning purposes, or arbitrations
- Value complex financial instruments (e.g., options, derivatives, complex debt instruments, structured products)
- Work together with large international corporations as well as mid-market firms, often in an international environment
- Actively interact with clients and cooperate closely with other KPMG experts, like our due diligence or restructuring team or with our accounting, tax and legal experts
- Assist in proposal work and marketing initiatives
This is what makes you successful
- Master's degree (in the last year or already obtained) with a major in finance or accounting
- First professional experience in corporate finance within an international environment is a plus
- Proficiency with MS Excel is a prerequisite, proficiency with Tableau, Alteryx or Python coding is a plus
- Strong numerical, analytical and modelling skills, sound knowledge of financial analysis and traditional valuation methods (e.g., DCF, multiples) and attention to details
- Knowledge of security valuation methods (e.g., options, derivatives), as well as modelling techniques such as Monte-Carlo simulations or lattice models, is a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to set priorities in a complex and demanding environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English; knowledge of any other language is a plus
We offer a range of generous benefits designed to help you thrive with us and benefit for life. Discover them below.
KPMG as an employer
Our Valuation / Financial Modelling Team are masters in the art of valuation. We calculate the value and price of companies and assets in the context of M&A transactions, joint venture foundations and restructurings, and in the case of disputes. Our daily work involves assessing value drivers and risks, creating complex financial models and implementing state-of-the-art valuation methods. We act as either advisors or independent appraisers as required - whatever the project needs, we deliver.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
Do you have any questions?
+41 58 249 46 71