Join one of the most promising company in the Swiss Medtech environment
Abionic is committed to revolutionizing the world of in vitro diagnostics with rapid universal point-of-care solutions, based on disruptive technology. Abionic offers the world of healthcare a novel point-of-care diagnostic tool and thereby fills patient’s unmet needs.
Abionic is a fast-growing company with ambitious objectives, a spin-off from EPFL and a proud member of Health Valley, located in the Lausanne area, Switzerland.
Technology Development Laboratory Technician
To join our Technology Development Team, we are looking for a Laboratory Technician for a six-month mission who is motivated to bring his/her expertise and experience to our company. Your role will be to assist the team in executing the following tasks:
· Execution of experiments and analysis of scientific data in line with Technology Development project plan and deliverables, communication of results to project manager
· Contribution to the research and development of processes for biological material characterization and reagent optimization
· Documentation of Technology Development activities in line with the QMS
· Communication with project and resource managers on activities and priorities
· Communication with other lab users for coordination of laboratory activities within and between projects
Participating in duties for the maintenance and organization of the laboratory
· Laboratory Technician CFC a must, with min. 2 years of relevant professional experience.
· Rigor, attention to details, dedication and sense of responsibility.
· Ability to perform work independently and in a team in a fast-paced environment.
· Good computer skills (Windows, MS-office).
· Language requirement: French (Fluent) and English (B1-B2 Cambridge level)
She or he must be motivated to contribute to the development of a highly innovative company as part of our young, talented and ambitious team.
· A challenging job in an exciting and fast-growing company,
· Integration in a dynamic team,
· A highly innovative environment,
· An opportunity to improve healthcare.
· Starting date: Immediately
· Activity rate: 100%
Applicant must be Swiss or be holder of a valid residence or work permit.
Route de la Corniche 5 1066 Epalinges