Senior Software Engineer (a)
Publication date:24 January 2023
Place of work:Chriesbaumstrasse 4, 8604 Volketswil
Hapa AG is the global leader in packaging printing solutions in the pharmaceutical industry. As a worldwide leading inline digital printing company in the Pharma industry, Hapa employs over 170 employees at its headquarters in Volketswil ZH and in sales and service centers around the world. Hapa is part of Coesia, the world market leader for packaging equipment with a strong presence in industrial and regulated markets as well as in Consumer-Packaged Goods.
Senior Software Engineer (a)
This is what you will do
As our Senior Software Engineer, you will design and develop new application software, assign and review programming tasks of your fellow Software Engineers and apprentices in the Software Development Team. You will evaluate new technology and solutions and prepare recommendations for further development with the Team Leader of the SW Development Team.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Develop new Application Software, applied to the product & software development process and GAMP5 guidelines
- Evaluates new technologies and solutions and prepares recommendations for further developments.
- Ensures relevant inputs to the documentation for every machine and supports the documentation department with the relevant material.
- Designs and implements changes on the existing products, applied to the product change process, in order to enhance performance, durability and reliability respecting the constraints of cost, time, quality levels, technical standards and defined KPIs
- Supports the sales, production and installation process of customer projects and adapts specific machine configurations as needed
- Develop customer specific Application Software in line with the customer requirements, applied to the Software Product Life Cycle Management process and GAMP 5 guidelines
- Provides proper technical support inside and outside Engineering Department units and shares knowledge and experience with the Engineering team
We expect you to be based in a commuting distance to our office located close to Zurich, but we apply remote working options! Some travelling will be part of your role.
This is you
We believe that you are a person who is solution oriented and has a structured and analytical approach to your work. You also enjoy being part of a team and share knowledge and best practices, inspiring your colleagues and working together.
- Higher educational background (BSc/MSc/PhD or equivalent)
- Experienced in SQL, MongoDB
- Experienced in Azure DevOps, git, svn
- Experienced in GxP guidlines, GAMP5
- Experienced in Agile SW Development, Scrum
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Basic/conversational German is expected
Join the team! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
This is a permanent position, full time. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Jenny Smith at E-Mail schreiben. Kindly note that we do not accept applications via mail. Please use the link to apply via our career site.
External agencies are kindly requested not to contact the company regarding this position.
Frau Jenny Smith
- Jenny Smith