87 Sales Engineer Jobs in Stadt Zürich / Zürichsee
International & dynamic B2B insurance environment As an innovative life insurer for corporate customers, elipsLife offers group life and health insurance solutions in the B2B environment. As a…
Business Requirements Engineer
International & dynamic B2B insurance environment
As an innovative life insurer for corporate customers, elipsLife offers group life and health insurance solutions in the B2B environment. As a subsidiary of Swiss Re we do business in various global markets. As part of our clearly structured growth strategy, our office in Zurich is looking for a dynamic and motivated employee for the role of
Business Requirements Engineer – Life Insurance Solutions
This position offers an opportunity to contribute to our growth program in the area of life insurance solutions within a well-established and internationally expanding insurance company. You will be part of the Insurance & Product Solutions team and will play a critical role in contributing to the future business process and IT landscape of elipsLife.
In this role, you will lead the analysis, design and implementation phase for business process improvement initiatives and business application enhancements and/or developments. You will work closely with local business experts, business architects and technical analysts to ensure suitable business solutions are delivered in line with the Target Operating Model. In addition, you take ownership over specific business processes and the related application enhancements.
Your responsibilities include the following tasks:
- design and implement end-to-end business solutions in the area of Sales & Distribution, Product & Contract Management and Claims & Health.
- facilitate workshops with local business experts and write business concepts for prioritized topics
- identify business process improvement areas and define the business needs based on input from local business experts
- create user stories for new business solutions within agile project set-up
- act as Product Owner during the implementation phase of new business solutions
- ensure the completeness and correctness of the technical requirements and specifications in close collaboration with internal and external IT providers
- ensure seamless hand-overs of IT specification to the application developers
- manage end-to-end solution delivery in close collaboration with application developers
- track tasks within the development process to ensure development and integration are delivered on time and with highest quality supporting overall project plans
- define test scenarios and procedures in collaboration with end-users and stakeholders
- ensure business readiness for new features by working closely with local business experts and delivering end-user training
We are looking for a highly motivated person with strong analytical and conceptual skills. The successful candidate has a Bachelor/Master in Business Management or Information Systems.
You have significant experience in requirements engineering in the financial industry, ideally in insurance. A background in process management or consulting is a plus.
Having experience in agile projects is an additional asset.
Bringing strong interpersonal and communication skills are key to collaborate in our interdisciplinary environment.
You enjoy working in a diverse and international environment and communicate fluently in English – speaking German is a plus.
You have the ability to deal positively with ambiguity and conflict.
Occasional travel is required.
Be part of the unique success story of elipsLife! You can expect an exciting and challenging job within a highly motivated team with attractive employment conditions and flexible working hours.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then do not hesitate and apply with just a few clicks via our career page www.elipslife.com/career.
To all recruitment agencies: elipsLife is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.