We are looking for an experienced and strong personality to join the Strategy & Operations practice that take full ownership of fast-paced, intellectually challenging work.
Manager or Senior Manager Logistics and Distribution
- Global distribution network analysis and design (Inbound & outbound, reverse logistics)
- Select and manage logistics service providers (3PL / 4PL)
- Understanding of Global Trade (VAT / Customs / Incoterms), align with Tax
- Supply chain operating model design
- Supply chain segmentation
- Transportation planning and sourcing
- Warehouse design and management
- Order fulfilment
- GDP know-how is a plus
- You are an experienced Logistics Consultant
- Preferably you have some line management experience
- You have analytical, conceptual and strategic skills
- You are a strong project manager
- You are a strong and self-driven sales / go to market person
- You already have gained some leadership experience
KPMG's portfolio spans the entire value chain, from purchasing, logistics, production and R&D through to strategic personnel development and the creation of customized organizational models and solutions for compliance, risk management and tax optimization. Our strong local presence in the world's major sourcing regions puts KPMG in a strong position as an advisor on procurement and supply chain management issues for international corporations as well as leading SMEs.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.