88 Business Advisor jobs in Western Switzerland
Senior Business Intelligence Consultant
The senior BI Consultant engineer will play a pivotal role in the complete solution lifecycle of BI solutions, including building BI architecture, implementing interactive BI dashboards and developing ETL routines for data integration that help to meet business objectives by pursuing agile techniques using CI/CD mindset. The candidate should have a thorough understanding of financial reporting, regulatory reporting and balance sheet reporting involving data integration from multiple financial data sources, working with reporting tools such as Qlik Sense and OBIEE and should have good knowledge of Big Data Technology stack such as HDFS, Hive, Spark, and Impala etc. This role requires a proven record of accomplishment in leading or participating in regulatory reporting requirements and financial reporting using BI tools and ETL routines and having enterprise cloud background.
Senior Business Intelligence Consultant
• Senior Business Intelligence Consultant with good knowledge of Big Data Technologies – Assist with Liquidity Measurement & Reporting (LMR) and Basel 3/4 regulations requirements
• Design and implementation of new reporting capabilities; migration of existing data warehouse to Big Data from Oracle.
• Development and L3 Support for OBIEE, Qlik Sense, Nprinting, Informatica, Oracle DAC and Control-M.
• Automating code deployment and building continuous integration delivery, continuous integration (CICD) with Odyssey toolchain.
Main Task / Activities:
• Solution design and architecture for business intelligence and ETL tools, including Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE), Qlik Sense, Nprinting, Informatica, Oracle DAC, Control-M.
• Responsibility for Requirement Analysis and Requirements Engineering for projects, especially in area of TRPI (Treasury Risk and PNL Initiative), Liquidity Management, Exposure Management, Financial Accounting and Regulatory Reporting
• Act as SME, provide data architecture, and build rich visualization dashboards and reports using tools such as Qlik Sense and OBIEE.
• Client interaction for analysis, development and third level support for BI reports and ETL workflows and mappings in Informatica.
• Work independently for fixing production bugs under difficult circumstances such as inaccessibility to production-like data and time constraints, Identifying SQL query performance bottlenecks and improving execution times for Reporting and ETL (Informatica) routines.
• Implementation of data level security including data masking, row level, attribute level security across multiple BI tools such as OBIEE, Qlik Sense to ensure Swiss data secrecy and implement cross border security.
• Migration of existing data warehouse applications to Big Data from Oracle using various Big Data Technologies such as HDFS, Sqoop, Hive, Impala, Spark (with Python or Scala) etc.
• Support Cognizant teams with solution design and prepare detailed design and architecture documents.
• Should possesses excellent knowledge and hands-on experience with OBIEE, Qlik Sense, Nprinting, Vizlib, Informatica, Oracle DAC, Control-M, Big Data Technology Stack and Python.
• Strong data analysis skills, knowledge of Datawarehouse modelling Star/Snowflake design, regression modelling, forecasting, data mining, data validation and reconciliation
• Experience in multiple OBIEE projects end-to-end implementation (certifications desirable)
• Knowledge on Big Data technologies such as HDFS, Spark, Scala, Impala, Hive, Hue
• Strong Python programming skills especially with Spark (PySpark).
• Solid working knowledge with experience in Informatica PowerCenter, including but not limited to partitioning, complex data flows and metadata exchange views.
• Working experience in Enterprise cloud platforms such as Azure Cloud (certifications desirable).
• Experience in automating code deployment and continuous integration delivery (CI/CD), continuous integration with Odyssey toolchain using transporter, TeamCity etc.
• Experience in a global, multi-national enterprise with strong experience in the banking and financial services domain along with sound knowledge of Financial Products and Banking processes, preferably in the area of liquidity reporting.
• Leading complex projects, collaborating with other teams to consolidate the data landscape to reduce the development time and increase consistency among BI solutions.
• Very good understanding and hands-on experience with BI query-based reporting tool architecture, administration and in-memory reporting tools.
• Excellent background on regulatory reporting such Liquidity reporting, Basel III reporting to generate financial reports as per the Basel IV/III, FINMA, PRA110, FSB, NSFR and GLCR guidelines.
• Has experience in leading others, work independently, or function as a part of a team.
• Possess the ability to handle multiple projects, analyse data, & solve business issues creatively.
• Strong English and French language skills
• Experienced working with intercultural and geographically dispersed team members.
• Effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills and strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
• Proactive stakeholder management skills, including customer orientation and understanding customer requirements (including data in various source systems).
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.