1 Media Expert job in the Region of Fribourg
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
We are looking for a Laboratory Engineer, who will widen his/her technical knowledge about lab testing of electron accelerators.
In this role you will be an individual contributor, but the work will involve the whole Verification & Validation process of our accelerators, from evaluation of designs and choice of test methodology, through planning and execution to analysis, to findings of technical alternatives and reports.
This is a permanent position based in Flamatt, Switzerland
You’ll be asked to travel up to 30% of your time to development partners and suppliers, rarely to customers.
What You Will Do
As Laboratory Engineer, you will:
- Be technical reference for the test benches.
- Be responsible for the environment and equipment configuration where the test activities will take place
- Conduct test making sure that they are error-free and in line with the test specification
- Report deviation and results, providing also corrective action and solution
- Provide the needed technical information to the development team
- Support the V&V execution and the Test Readiness and Sign-off
- Knowledge about measurement technology.
- Support the transition to production of the developed technologies
- Be supported by a senior expert and further develop knowledge about vacuum technologies, vacuum processes, materials, advanced joining technologies and mechanical process technologies.
Who You Are
We believe you have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in mechatronic, mechanical, automation.
- You should have consolidated 3-4 years of experience in Lab experiment with vacuum metal-ceramic components or similar position in test environment.
- Mechanical design skills and knowledge on 3D cad system, SolidWorks preferably is welcomed.
- You are skilled to use lab tools and familiar with several testing techniques in order to be able to implement and to understand results (Physical testing capability).
- Knowledge of World class Engineering (Robust design, DOE, P diagram and Green/Black belt Six Sigma) is considered a plus.
- Technical writing competence in order to create technical project documentation conveying information clearly and accurately.
- Fluent knowledge of the English language is required, German is preferred.
- As a person you are working supporting a dynamic environment with high level of novelty, having a positive attitude and good communications skills.
- You have a combination of an analytical and practical mind.
- You are willing to strengthen the technical competence by doing and showing ability to learn on the fly.
- You are accurate, analytical, organized and results oriented, with a systematic approach to problem definition.
- Pro-active approach, structured working approach and problem-solving ability.
- You can make good judgments, take initiatives and support project activities.
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual (collaboration cross function internal and external) and in ambiguous environment for a successful outcome for the individual, the team, the project and the company.
We Offer You
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements.
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, please submit your resume in English through our careers page on www.jobs.tetrapak.com
This job posting expires on 21st of June.
Tetra Pak is committed to protecting its employees, customers and you, our candidates. We are working towards completing all or most of the steps in the recruitment process for this position by virtual means and further information will be provided as part of the recruitment process.