Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers’ journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
In this position you will be responsible to successfully manage and coordinate facility projects and activities in a key role in the Real Estate & Facility Management department.
- Direct and coordinate Facility and Infrastructure projects including, but not limited to, construction, repairs, refurbishments, or new installations
- Manage complex projects, planning, reporting, KPI’s through Capex plan
- Provide high quality customer service and functional support to all internal customers
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of tasks carried out by external suppliers
- Ensure the proper functioning of facilities and building operations through Maintenance & Services by coordination with Airport, suppliers, and contractors
- Manage Facility Construction & Maintenance contracts and oversee contract renewals, modifications, and obligations
- Review and evaluate performance of suppliers and contractors to ensure value for money and efficient operating costs
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of experience in a Project Management role in Real Estate
- Very good computer skills, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project would be an advantage
- Very good oral, written and communication skills and the ability to successfully interact with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Fluent in English and French, German would also be an advantage
- Able to respond to sensitive issues, high accountability, excellent customer-service and hands-on mentality skills
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your online application in English.