Date de publication:20 August 2022
Taux d'activité:80 – 100%
Type de contrat:Durée indéterminée
- Technical or scientific degree or several years of practical experience as a laboratory assistant (in the technical or physical field)
- Good technical understanding and experience in the areas of measurement, technology and electronics
- Experience with reliability testing and knowledge of the relevant standards (JEDEC, AEC-Q100) as well as programming experience in Python would be an advantage
- Fluent German and English skills
- No difficulties with routine work
- Driving license class B desirable
You enjoy working in the lab, planning and performing tests based on a defined test plan? You like to train the laboratory staff, have an open ear for their questions and organize as well as optimize the processes in the laboratory? All these are the typical tasks of the Reliability Engineer. Your future supervisor, Volker (Team Leader Quality Engineering), describes his activities in the following.
Sensirion stands for state-of-the-art technology, innovation and outstanding performance. The Swiss company is the global leader in the manufacture of high-quality sensor solutions for the measurement and control of environmental parameters and flows. Millions of our sensors are used all over the world, including in the automotive, medical technology and consumer goods industries, helping advance the continuous improvement of health, comfort and energy efficiency. Sensirion makes an active contribution to a smart and modern world with its sensor technology.