We offer you
- Flexible annual working hours based on a 40-hour week, with 100% employment
- Vacation entitlement: 25 days from the age of 20, 27 days from the age of 40 and 30 days from the age of 50
- Hybrid Working model
- Generous bonus system and extra-mandatory pension fund contributions
- Individual training opportunities (internal and external)
- Relocation service
- Warm and international corporate cultur based on respect and cooperation
Hexagon is a leading provider of digital reality solutions and employs more than 24,000 people in 50 countries. You will be part of a strong, experienced, inspiring and motivated team of experts driving the future of Hexagon. You will use and develop your skills in our highly innovative and diverse environment.
Flexible working models allow you to ideally combine work and private interests.
Committed and with passion for precision we create digital reality solutions combining sensor, software, and autonomous technologies to empower a sustainable future.
At Hexagon Mining Switzerland, we focus on collision-warning systems for large vehicles used mainly in open-pit mining.Hexagon Mining Safety products integrate satellite navigation, digital radio, modern electronics and sophisticated algorithms to reliably predict collision scenarios. Looking forward to being part of a team that wants to keep mines safe?
QA Analyst (f/m/d)
This appeals to you
- Design and execute system and integration tests
- Coordinate QA efforts between software teams
- Track and document issues in the wild, assistdevelopers with reproducing issues in the lab
- Execute manual and automated software-only andhardware-in-the-loop system integration tests
- Organize and contribute to technical documentation
- Assist developers with project and product riskanalyses
- Administer and extend our continuous integrationplatform
- Seek, use and promote best practice methodologies & tools to deliver quality software releases
- Act as the customer's advocate during team meetings
This is you
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- Strong focus in Quality and Testing
- Ability to read and understand source code
- Experience in embedded systems engineering and/or automation
- Experience with designing test cases, runs and plans
- Good communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Willing to travel oversees (to mining site) occasionally
- Driver's license
- Linux and Windows administration experience
- Knowledge of Python, C or C# would be an asset
- Functional Safety Tools: TestRail, Jira, Confluence, git
- Electrical measurements using multimeter and oscilloscope
- Experience in Mining or Automotive industry
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Xenia Rack, Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Hexagon Mining Baarerstrasse 133 CH-6300 Zug Job-ID: 3e389yrx